Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning when someone started to shake me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Xander dressed, and smiling at me. "Good morning beautiful. We are at our destination.." he told me with a slight smirk. I looked over and saw nothing but tall buildings as I looked over at him confused. "Welcome to Rome, Italy!" he exclaimed as I looked outside in shock.

"Really!" I exclaimed standing up.

"C'mon, I'm going to take you to my house so we can eat dinner." he told me as I nodded. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 5:23 pm as I looked at him confused.

"What the heck?" I mumbled as he shook his head.

"Time zones child.." he told me as I nodded. We stepped out and walked over to the Range Rover waiting for us. He helped me into the car, then he stepped in. As we were riding to the  house, I looked at the scenery and instantly fell in love with it. Everything seemed so different, considering that they were driving on the wrong side of the rode but hey..

"So, how do you like the trip so far?" Xander asked me as I smiled at him.

"I'm in love with it. I have never been to Italy.." I told him as he smiled at me.

"Well you should get use to the city since I have family over here. And maybe in the future, when we have kids of our own, we can take them here. Learn about their history." he replied as I smiled at him. We pulled up to some white gates, as the driver typed in a pen code. We drove up the long drive way and pulled up to a beautiful, old styled mansion. Xander stepped out, helping me out and shutting the door.

"Wait, I don't have any clothes or anything.." I told him.

"I had mama pack you somethings. I was going to have the maid do it, but she said that she needed to pack something special for you... she said you know what it is?" he smirked at me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I might have an idea, but I really don't know.." I trailed off as he shook his head laughing. He opened the door and there was two women standing there.

"Good evening Luna, Alpha." the first lady said.

"We have moved you luggage to your room." the second lady said.

"Also, we have prepared a dinner for you guys that I'm pretty sure you guys are going to love." the first lady said.

"Nevaeh... this is Lanita and Marilyn." Xander introduced as I smiled at them

"Nice to meet you." I replied as the both smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you to Luna Nevaeh.." they both said as I smiled at them.

"Just Nevaeh..." I told them as they smiled.

"I'm going to give her a tour of the house real quick so we'll be right back." He gave me a tour of the house, which was bigger from the inside then it looked on the outside if you ask me. Finally we made it to our bed room and I instantly fell in love with it.