Chapter 21

*5 Months Later*

Over the past months, I have got used to the country, and my surroundings. And I have slowly learned the language too. I have even learned a couple of it's famous dishes.

And for my pregnancy. My time is almost due, in about two weeks. So basically any moment, I could give birth, considering that werewolf pregnancy's are shorter terms. More quicker because both twins have alpha blood.

"Oh my god! Can you shut the hell up!" I heard the wonderful voice of Ken yelled at Cam.

"Stop being a little bitch and just stick the damn nail in the hole!" Cam yelled back. I waddled to where they were and saw them trying to build the car seats for the twins.

"Okay you guys, I think you need a break." I walked.. or waddled into the room as they both stood up.

"Yes that's a good idea for us to go on break, before I end up breaking something on him." Ken replied as Cam pushed Ken.

"You all talk. Let's see you put them words to action little pus-" but I cut him off.

"Okay, go head. I made you guys some lunch downstairs." I replied as they ran out of the room. I placed my phone on the dresser as I picked up both car seats and placed them on the bed. I heard my IPad ringing as I looked up and saw Xander calling me. I pushed the green button and placed it on the bed.

"Why am I starring at the ceiling?" was the first things I heard as I rolled my eyes. I placed the IPad against the bed post as he smiled at me as I smiled back.

"Ooh baby. You look good." he replied as I smiled at him.

"Thank you. You look extra delicious." I winked at him as he started to blush.

"Thanks. I have some good news baby." he replied as I looked at him.

"Well, we caught the person that was looking at afar at us." he replied as I smiled at him.

"You did!" I yelled, excitement taken over my body.

"Yes baby girl. He told us that his boss is dead, but we are lookin furture into that." He replied as I smiled at him.

"So does that mean I can come home?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yes but remember-" but I cut him off.

"Yeah I know.. You want the Xaria and Nathanial to be born in here." I replied as he smiled at me.

"Anyways, I was planning- what are you doing?" he asked me as I looked at him.

"Trying to get these car seats built." I told him as he sighed.

"Where are the other set of twins at?" he asked me.

"Downstairs. I told them to go eat something, because they were arguing." I replied as I finished with one and started the other.

"Anyways, in another week. I'm coming." he replied as I froze and smiled at him.

"Are you serious?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I told you I was going to be there for the twins. I would be there a little sooner but I'm to stay here and help my investigators out." he replied as I nodded.

"Gosh, you don't know how happy you just made me." I replied as I placed the car seats on the ground next to the already made baby bags.

I sat down on the bed, as we continued to talk for a while until I slipped into a long needed nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Seven Hours Before Xander Arrival*

I was in the kitchen, starting the dinner for when Xander gets here. Ken and Cam was sitting at the counter looking the bowls of the cakes I just mixed and put in the oven.  "It's going to be  lit having another set of twins around. I'll be able to boss them around." Cam responded as Ken nodded.