Chapter 9⚠️

All that day, I spent upstairs in my room worrying about the future. It seems like it's stupid and I was worrying about kids that I didn't know if it was certain that I was going to have.

The door of my room opened and Xander came in and sat down on the bed next to me. "I tried to get some answers out of Aundrias but he didn't know the exact full story. He has to have another 'dream' before we can get an exact answer." he sighed as I rubbed his back.

"Babe, don't you think that it's a little to early to worry about this. Like, I'm not even Luna yet and-" but he cut me off.

"So what your basically saying is that your not worried about our kids and-" but I cut him off.

"Kids! What kids? Xander the future isn't promised to us. Hell, the next 10 seconds aren't promised to us. Things might change." I told him as he stood up.

"Yeah might. I have to take notice of everything and if this has to do with you and our future children then so be it." he told me as I sighed.

"Our children haven't even been conveived yet for goodness sakes. You don't know what might happen in the future and-" but he cut me off.

"And? Nevaeh, when Aundrias told my parents and grandma Lily about what was going to happen to our granddad we didn't take notice of it. We thought that he was just a same old crack head that didn't know shit until granddad actually died."

"Okay and? So if you think that Aundrias told the truth about your granddad death, why is he still locked up in that damn prison for 'murder.'." I asked him as he clenched his jaw and looked every but me.

"This argument is pointless Xander. We haven't even had sex yet, so never mind have children for the next year. And even if we do, we shouldn't be worried about what is going to happen. Hell, if we have to wait out and not have children then so be it." I told him as he looked at me and scoffed.

"Are you fucking serious? Your telling me that you don't want the kids to be born and not let them have a chance at life?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"Xander dammit! Your not seeing the overall picture here! I want kids, but why would I do it knowing that I might be putting our pack, and more importantly our children life at risk. Never being born is way much more different then dying." I told him as he sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Nevaeh I'm sorry..." he trailed off as I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Listen I get where you are coming from, and I appreciate it that you are taking all notice but we have to avoid this somehow and if not having children around that time is the way to do it then so be it." I told him as he nodded.

"Okay... but if we do have children, I am going to try my best to save them in every way possible, okay?" he told me as I nodded. I gave him a kiss on the lips, as he kissed me back.

'Their is a rouge on the north side boundaries' The female guard Ursula told me.

'Why didn't you tell Xander...' I asked her.

'It's a female rouge...' she trailed off.

"Listen babe, I have to go to the North side boundaries, a rouge has been spotted." I told him as he stood up.

"Let me go with you." he told me as I shook my head.

"No, I believe I got this, okay? And don't go back and try to talk with Aundrias..."

"Okay..." he mumbled looking down as I smiled at him. I gave him one last kiss, and made my way to the North. I walked up to see Ursula holding her, and a couple of more guards holding her down.