Chapter 7⚠️

*NevaehPOV*

The amount of pain that I was feeling at the most was unspeakable. All I was doing was just laying in this one spot because if I moved, pain went all through out my body. A couple of minutes later, the door opened and closed. I could tell it was Xander because of the way he smelt.

"Where did you go?" I asked him in a hush tone as he sighed.

"I'm not going to lie to you. I went to the chambers where Luke was held at and to make a long story short I killed him." He sighed sitting on the bed next to me as I looked at him in shock.

"W-What about Xandria? That is her mate you know.." I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"It turned out that she had something to do with this and so was Maddison. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with them two." He replied as he put my PINK duffle bag on end of my bed.

"You ready to leave baby girl." He told me as I nodded. He helped me up as I winced in pain.

"Don't look at me." I told him as he nodded. I took of the gown to only show myself in some underwear. He handed me a Nike sports bra and I slipped it on. He helped me put on my grey sweatpants, white T-Shirt, and Nike slides. He helped me stood up as I winced.

"You okay baby?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just that my stomach, neck, and arm hurt like hell." I told him as he sighed.

"I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you babe." He apologized as I shook his head.

"No need to. You didn't know what was up, so there's no one to blame but the people who were involved." I told him as he sighed. He kissed me on the forehead as he helped me outside. We got into his car as I looked at him.

"The house is less then two minutes away and we are driving." I told him as he nodded.

"I'm going out my way to protect you." He told me as I rolled my eyes then chuckled.

"Okay, but seriously... the house is right there." I told him as he shook his head. He drove the car to the house as he stepped out and helped me. We walked up to the house and opened the door to see that no one was home.

"Where is everybody at?" I asked him.

"I told them to get out because you need peace and quite." He told me as I started at him in shock.

"Why would you do that!" I exclaimed as he shrugged.

"Don't worry about it." He told me as I shook my head. He helped me up the stairs and into our room. I sat down on the bed and winced a little.

"Do you need more blood?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"No. Even if I did need it I'm not gonna do it." I told him as he looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"If it makes you heal faster, your going to drink it." He told me as I scoffed at him.

"I'm so glad you know so." I responded to him as he looked at me.

"You know I'm being serious right?" He told me as I stared back.

"I'm being serious too." I told him as shook his head. "Okay your not the one drinking the blood here, so you have no say so in this. I'm not drinking your blood." I chuckled at him as he shook his head again.

"I don't know what you've been told but I'm telling you if your healing ain't up to date, your drinking my blood."

"Like hell I am..." I responded back as he shook his head. "I'm not drinking your blood and that's final. You can beg, whine, plead, I'm not going to drink your blood."

"Nevaeh if you need it, then your going to drink it."

"Don't you think that a werewolf can get healed by drinking mates blood is weird? Like where in the hell did you hear that from." I replied back as he rolled his eyes. "I'll do it the old fashion way, heal by nature and call it a day." I replied lying down as he scoffed.

"Are you serious?"

"As fuck."
____________________________________

The next day was a lot of tension between us, and honestly it's stupid. I sat in bed, debating on getting up or not. I decided that it would be best, so I slipped on my ugg house shoes and limped down the stairs.

"You know that Xander is going to get on you for getting out of bed." I heard Nathalia say as I chuckled.

"I don't think he really cares what I do at the moment." I replied sitting on the couch.

"I care enough to want to know why your happy self is out of bed when you know your supposed to be in bed." I looked up and saw Xander with his hands crossed leaning against the door frame.

"I told you..." Nathalia sung as I shrugged.

"Because I felt like it." I replied back as he sighed.

"Are you guys having an argument?"

"No." "Yes."

I started at him and rolled my eyes as she stood up. "There is a lot of tension so I'm just gonna go in the kitchen and not listen to your argument." Nathalia said walking out as I grabbed the remote but he snatched it out of my hands making me growl.

"Can you give me the remote sir. I wasn't bothering a soul." I told him as he shook his head.

"Go upstairs. Now." He told me as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Last time I check I'm 22 years old. As in I'm a grown women. So don't sit here and try to send me upstairs like your my parent or some shit." I grabbed the remote and turned the T.V on as he growled.

"You're pissing me off Nevaeh."

"The feeling is mutual babe."

"Nevaeh go upstairs to our room now!" His Alpha tone took over as I looked at him in shock.

I stood up and walked passed him walking up the stairs as I heard him huffed. Want me to go in my room, I'll go in there. I slammed the door shut and locked it, then laid in bed.

Night came, and we still haven't talked yet and I wasn't planning on it. A couple of times he has tried to get in the room, but it stayed locked.

"Nevaeh open up this damn door!"

"Fuck off Xander!"

"I swear to God if I have to unlock this door my own damn self I promise you it's going to be me and you."

"Ooh I'm so scared. I'm shaking." Then there was silence. And not the peaceful one. A couple of seconds later the door slammed opened and I looked at him with my eyes squinted.

"Now you just being extra..." I trailed off as he scoffed at me.

"What in the hell is wrong with you!?" He exclaimed at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing is wrong with me, your the one barging in here like you done lost your damn mind." I replied back, simply just going under the covers.

"No, you're going to sit here and talk this out instead of acting like a childish brat." He told me as I looked at him.

"No I'm-" but he cut me off.

"Nevaeh listen to me. I don't know what your problem is but you are acting like a bitch right now. All I want to do is freaking talk to you but you want to act like a fucking child, I have to much on my plate right now to fooled up with you're bull shit. Until then, I'll be in my office if you want to have a real conversation." And with that he slammed the door shut leaving me there in complete shock.