only for you

requested by @Muffin8891

he was talking to other girls.

that didn't bother you. he could talk to whoever he wanted. but the fact that every time you were around he flirted with every girl in sight, you couldn't help but getting a little jealous and pissed off.

'he's sure popular with the girls', you thought as you stared at him. 'I mean who couldn't resist that perfect jawbone, or his amazing smile, or perfect beard, or wonderful hair that always had one strand down in his face, or his beautiful brown eyes that always sparkled with mischief....'

your thoughts were interrupted by bodhi rook, who slid in and sat right next to you. "noticed you staring..." he trailed off. "it's nothing" you said, sighing. "is someone jealous...?" "yes, okay, i am!" you yelled, moving away. Cassian noticed you yelling, and walked over to you two. "is something wrong?" he asked in his deep festian accent."nothing. (y/n) just wanted to tell you something" said bodhi with a smirk as he walked off.

"what's wrong?" he said, putting his arm around your shoulder. you shuddered, his warm touch making you blush. "you...you just are always talking to other girls in front of me...and no i'm not jealous...i mean i am...but you always do it...and you never do it in front of anyone else...oh got I'm rambling...i...". he stopped you by putting his finger on your lips.

"i did it for you."

your face must have shown your confusion, because he went on.

"I did it so that you would be jealous. I've liked you for a long time, but have never had the courage to tell you. so i did it so you would notice me, and maybe like me..."

you both smiled, and you brought your lips to his. "well you could have just told me" you said with a smirk as you pull him into a warm kiss.

i'm so sorry that this sucks. and i didn't have any editing time over the week so I'm sorry for no updates also. also, hmu with those requests i have no time to think of story ideas.