drunk

requests?

cassian stumbled into the room.

he looked pathetic. his black hair was all over the place and his clothes were wrinkled beyond belief.

he was your best friend and roommate, and you couldn't leave him like this, so you started to get up from your chair when he noticed you. "heyyyyy (y/n). how's it goin'?" he slurred. "cassian, what the hell happened to you?" "they said i couldn't drink more than that gungan bastard. boy i showed them." he tripped and fell into a chair.

of course. cassian always had to prove himself. it was a matter of pride, even if it would make him wasted beyond belief.

you thought for a moment before asking, "weren't you supposed to be on a mission?". "yeah, I finished it. i wanted to get a drink to get some confidence." "confident? you're cassian andor! what the hell of you need confidence for?" you asked, bewildered.

"noooooothing" he said, giggling and blushing.

"cas, c'mon. just tell me."

"alrightttttt i like someone but i don't know how to tell her."

"who is she? maybe i can help you and then you won't get wasted."

"well i don't think you can"

"why not?"

cassian stared at you hard. "because, (y/n), she's you."

you stared, mouth open.

cassian then promptly collapsed.

the morning after

cassian walked into the kitchen, shielding his eyes from the light. you sat silently at the table, slowly eating a bowl of cereal. your eyes followed him. he noticed. "did i drink last night?" he muttered. you nodded, getting another bite. "did i...say anything?" he asked.

"you, uh, told me you had to get confidence...for something..."

"for what?"

"for me"

there was silence. and then cassian walked towards you and held you in his arms, kissing you. it was warm and passionate, and you both couldn't help smiling through it.

after it, you both went and cuddled for a while. finally, cassian spoke up. "i'm not happy i got drunk, but i mm happy i let you know."