visions

request by @the-falcon

"him? me? nooooooo chirrut you don't know about this. we hate each other. there's no way we can be together. this 'force' thing might be polluting your mind?"

"the force does not make things more confusing. it clears your mind. and i see you two together."

you scoff and walk to the ship, where you, chirrut, baze, and cassian were flying to corellia to scout out some empire movement reported to the rebellion.

you all climbed aboard the ship. the flight was silent. k2 was flying, chirrut and base were, well, making out in the back. you and cassian sat next to each other in the middle of the ship.

basically, the problem was you two hated each other. you thought he was ego-inflated, show-off. you always found him staring at you. probably in hate, you thought.

you couldn't deny his looks though. and his personality. he was hot. his jawline was perfect, his brown eyes are endless orbs of darkness. and he was funny, and nice, and brave. he just made sudden decisions without any thought, which made you hate him.

honestly you didn't know why you hated him so much for that. you just were...scared.

wait, what?

scared of what?

him in danger?

oh god.

you stared at him. he stared back.

"what?" he asked, looking a bit scared."cassian i...i don't know." you said, frowning slightly. "oh, ah, okay. i wanted to tell you earlier by the way; i, um, li..." he trailed off.

"yeah?"

"like you."

"what?"

"i like you. a lot."

"cas, i..."

he kissed you, stopping you from speaking.

you stayed there for a while, but broke apart when you heard laughter.

"i told you. the force knows."