K: Kinky

THANKS FOR SUGGESTING THIS!

Dont know how but I didnt think of Kinky..

K: Kinky

Ludwig was out of the house, working as usual. Gil was at home, bored as usual. So naturally, he went in the forbidden room; Ludwig's room.

Ludwig never let his brother into his room but Gil could never figure out why. So he was of course, very interested. He snuck upstairs past the three dogs and stood outside the closed door.

What awesome things did Ludwig not want Gil to get into? He had been getting a lot of packages recently too...maybe they were early birthday presents!

So he opened the door and slid in, shutting it behind him in case Ludwig did come home early. He had an annoying habit of doing that whenever Gil had something fun going on.

Ludwig's room was pretty Spartan; he did not keep many decorations around. His walls were bare, because God forbid he had tape or holes in his precious walls. He had a plain oak dresser and nightstand that had nothing on it besides a few picture frames.

The dresser had a long photo of all the countries at the last world meeting, why, he did not know but it was there. Also he had pictures of his dogs. One had the three of them together sleeping on the floor, and then the others were puppy pictures of the three individually, though he had one extra of Aster. Gil grinned a bit, he had taken that picture. Young boy Ludwig sat on the floor with his fluffy little Golden Retriever puppy in his lap. He moved to poke through the nightstand.

His nightstand had a lamp and alarm clock on it along with his glasses, but there was also a picture of him and Gil. He was glaring into the camera, but there was that secret happy look in his eyes. Gil had jumped on his back and was hanging onto his back. It was a random picture, taken on some sunny day, but it made Gil smile. This was the picture Ludwig kept closest to him. One he would see every morning, right when he woke up.

Gil was only sentimental for a moment. Then he went and opened the nightstand drawers and poked around in those.

Mostly it was normal things, which was pretty upsetting. Ludwig kept boring stuff in here, like pens and some pencils. A crossword book, like who the hell really did crosswords these days? Then he had a flashlight and some random batteries.

Gil moved the crossword book and laughed. Under it, his dearest little brother had a box of condoms and a tube of lube.

Ah, there was the kinky little brother he loved. Though he still did not doubt Ludwig actually did the crossword. He was nerdy like that.

Heartened by finding the somewhat interesting things, Gil kept poking around. He lay on the floor and took a look under the bed and grinned wildly. He jerked out a box, a huge long box; the type people use to store their wrapping paper rolls in. He dragged it out and grinned. He knew what this was.

It was Ludwig's 'little' black box.

He flipped the lid off and just stared. Naturally Ludwig had this massive box organized with little cardboard dividers. Gil looked down and started going through it. One little section had about six different cock rings, Gil shuddered seeing those.

Stupid little pieces of metal...

Anyway, he kept poking through, finding another compartment with handcuffs...A lot of different handcuffs; the nice fluffy ones that girls liked, some tough leather ones, and the usual metal ones that Ludwig probably liked the best.

I mean, if you're going to chain someone up, do it right! Or...moving on.

Gil found collars, metal ones, with chains, and a lot of leather ones with similar loops for a chain to be attached with.

He found Ludwig had both whips and crops, of different lengths and different leather loops for varying levels of pain. Ludwig also had many different types of gags and blindfolds, some being cloth, some leather, and others a pretty cruel rough material.

Then naturally, Ludwig had plenty of teasing toys in there, enough to make even Gilbert blush. The things his little brother could do with this stuff...he shook his head and kept looking, finding some random CD's, labeled with dates.

Gil just had to assume they were some hardcore pornos.

He flipped the lid back on the box. Something was missing.

There were no leather body suits or clothing. Ludwig just had to have that somewhere. Leather was in the vocabulary of all the Bielschdmit family. So he went to go poke through Ludwig's closet.

Inside, he found the usual normal clothes and uniforms that Ludwig would wear. But upon digging farther, he was able to locate what he wanted. Well...not wanted, what he was looking for.

He found leather pants, leather knee high boots. Leather chaps and underwear. God that must be pretty uncomfortable...

He found a leather vest as well and even better, leather gag mask.

There was enough leather in here to make three cows.

Oh and the stuff looked very much used, the vest had marks on the leather from the zipper moving against it, as did the other things.

Gil was faintly aware of his rather bright blush. He knew Ludwig was kinky but...not this kinky.

His little brother might as well go open his own sex shop; he had enough shit to do it! He could go be the most famous dominatrix in Berlin if he wanted.

What disturbed him was this was not a very farfetched idea either.

He had been a little too busy looking through the stuff to hear Ludwig coming home early as usual. So when Ludwig threw the door to his bedroom, Gil could do nothing besides yelp and wave to him, holding the leather vest.

Ludwig stared at him, not even blushing for being found out, which was also a little unnerving. How the hell did the easily flustered German bare a shameless face with this mess?

Gil thought about Ludwig's poor partners...they better be secret masochists or this would be a problem. Maybe that's why Ludwig was forever alone.

"So...home early huh/" Gil said slowly

"Going through my things are we?" Ludwig drawled in a strangely calm and rather cocky voice

"Yeah...got a little bored. Well Luddy...you sure keep some interesting stuff around..."

Ludwig smirked "You so very eagerly looked through it too. You don't want to maybe see how this all comes together?" said the blonde, advancing on Gil.

Gil stared and dropped the vest on the floor. "Oh hell no I'm not having kinky sex with you!"

Ludwig smirked darkly "Then you better run." he made a fake lunge for Gil, who in turn bolted like a manly man.

As Gil ran away, Ludwig just laughed.

He wanted to keep Gil out, and this should have scared him good enough. That would be the last time Gil decided to snoop around his room.

Grinning, he put his collections back in order and just smirked to himself in silence. Oh the fun he could have...

Well hope that was amusing in some ways...peering I to ludwig fascinating sex life.. Yup

Please vote and comment!