CHP. 5 "Plans and Training"

Abelard's P.O.V (After weeks of training)

Me and Chase have been training for about an hour when Raine linked me and told me to meet them at the Guardians building. I had stopped and looked at Chase, Caleb, and Grey. I said "Raine wants us to meet her at the Guardians building. We need to go, it sounded important." I realized it was probably the meeting with all the generals today, we wanted to perfect the plans before we released them. After figuring out what Raine could do we had met up with the Guardians and had talked about plans. We walked over there and as we were getting closer Arian my dragon flew over and landed. He lovingly butted me and walked along side us as we walked the rest of the way. When we got to the door the two sky guards opened the door and we walked in and took a left entering a relatively big room filled with lots of men, Raine, the guardian, Skylar, and Raine's guards. I nodded to everyone and joined the group next to Raine, while my guards joined the group farther away in the mix behind one of the intimidating men, probably like a general. I pulled my attention away from them and looked towards Nut and Skylar. They had stopped talking when we entered but now she resumed speaking. She said "Raine has told us a plan to defeat Stryker and the shadow dragons. We will send out three search groups to find mountain, forest, and whatever other species you can find. We have learned that Raine here can do what no one has ever been recorded doing. She can talk to all the dragons at once, or she can talk to specific dragons she wants to speak to." "We will all group together and then three groups will split off of the main group making four groups, one group will sneak around and come from behind while the two other groups flank them. We will encircle the dragon army that Stryker has created and destroy it. It won't be easy but with all of the dragons we find I think it can be done. I think I was concentrating on Skyler for so long that my brain was not really seeing her because for a minute I think she started to fade from view. I blinked a few times and resumed listening but again she started to fade. I realised everyone had stopped talking and were looking between me and Skylar. Suddenly Skylar disappeared and people looked at me in surprise and confusion. I stopped looking at Skylar and relaxed my mind and she came back into view. Raine said aloud "Abelard, what did you just do?" I looked at her and said "I think I was concentrated too much and made Skylar disappear, like what we can do all the time." Raine looked thoughtful she said "So like, we don't just have to touch them we can just concentrate and make someone disappear?" I nodded and people murmur stuff they thought I couldn't hear. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and relaxed fully and when I opened my eyes all I could see was the air shifting and moving as people freaked out slightly. I blinked and stopped and everyone came back to view. I looked at Skylar and Nut and the dragon slowly smiled. Nut said "Abelard, I have watched you train and I have to say "Your skills are amazing. I want you to now instead of training with combat train yourself to concentrate on all the dragon that will be on our side making them disappear and not the enemy. Raine you have improved and are almost as good as your brother but still have amazing skills you will be training to talk to everyone and give commands. You both will need to start training with your dragons and train yourselves to continue giving commands and battling at the same time. Abelard you need to be able to conceal everyone and fight at the same time too. I will check in a while to see how everything is going. If all goes well in a month and a half we will attack." we all nodded and left the room. Our guards found us and Chase and Grey said "Go on and get some rest, eat some food, you need to be at full strength for tomorrow when your training intensifies by almost 100%. Have a good night Abelard." I nodded and said the same for them and want to get Arian, who had waited outside. I got on him and said "Have you missed me boy? I've sure missed you, if your not too tired or sore we could go on a ride real quick? How does that sound?" Arian perked up and he said "I would love to go on a little flight, we haven't got to spend a whole bunch of time together and I want to show you some flying maneuvers I've learned." I nodded and we took off.