Epilogue

"Will you, Princess Raine, vow to uphold this kingdom's honor and integrity, to defend and protect the kingdom till your dying breath, and never betray this kingdom for as long as you live?"

The princess kept her head bowed as she remained kneeling. She spoke loudly and clearly for everyone to hear. 

"Yes, I do." 

The current King smiled down at her and placed an orb and a staff in her hands. He whispered something to her and his hands rested beneath hers for a moment,

"Then rise, Queen Raine, and greet your Kingdom." She stood and turned to her new kingdom and cheers erupted from the crowd. Her brother was close by, excitedly waiting to the side, as the Prince was told to do. His Husband stood beside him, also excitedly watching as she greeted her kingdom as their new Queen. 

When she placed the orb and staff down on the pillow, she was presented a golden sword, very intricately made. She already wore her crown, she had recieved it in a battle long ago, when she was still a child. So long ago she was losing the details. 

She turned towards Jordan, he knelt down with a small smile and she spoke to him, and repeated much the same lines as she had to vow to, before she had him arise, the new King. 

They smiled to each other and turned to the crowd. When they finally sat on the throne she froze. Everything seemed to freeze. Time stopped.

***

I sat on the throne. It was mine now. A large responsibility. When I leaned back though, time seemed to stop. I blinked and suddenly, before me, a Golden Godess. She smiled and bowed her head to me, 

"My Queen. It was as foretold. I knew you would fulfill your destiny child. May your reign be long and peaceful. The crown is no longer necessary. You already had control over your dragons. You never needed a crown for that. It only ever concentrated your power into one beam. You had it all along without it." 

I smiled up at the Godess. She smiled down. I handed her the crown and with a twirl of her fingers she replaced it with a brilliant gold crown, vines woven together encased in gold circled it. I loved it. I placed it atop my head and she placed her back where it belonged. 

The third sister never really ever left. She watched over her sister's creations with joy and delight. For they finally learned that together, their creation were even more beautiful. 

The King and Queen reighned until their peaceful death. They had three beautiful children all blessed with beautiful dragons. Abelard and Caleb adopted a daughter after she was found alone in the night, cold and hungry. They named her Skye, after the place they had met each other. 

Dragons and Humans once again lived on together, as it was always meant to be.

Authors Note: 

Wow that was some ending right? Can you imagine that I wrote that in like a cold sweat at like 3 in the monring? I am so sorry that I neglected to finish this book. Lord how long has it been... 3 years? Thats crazy. Well. It's finished now. 

I hope you guys enjoyed these books. I know it has been a long time since the first parts were finished but better late then never right? 

To all of you guys who stuck with it, thank you, I really appreciate you guys. I know these are the best written books in the world, they're litters with grammar mistakes out the wazoo cuz yeah, I wrote half this book on my phone! and I know it can be boring in some parts but these were my first books ever. So I love them. I'm proud of them. 

I hope you got a bit of joy out of these two books, cuz I sure did writing them. Thank you from all over the world, everyone who clicked in and read the entirety of these books, thank you. You're awesome. Remember that.

Goodbye my friends.