Prologue

Havens P.O.V (12 years later)

Its been 12 years since I told everyone I was going to have children. We were all excited. My dragon Aradace had laid her eggs a few days after my announcement. To our astonishment the eggs had been black, but there had been purplish blue specks all over it making it look like the night sky. I quickly named the new species, they were Obsidian dragons. We had to wait 8 1/2 months before the children were born. They had both been healthy. One child was a girl and one child was a boy. I named the girl Raine and the boy had been named by Kain. Kain named the boy Abelard (Abba-Lard) Raine meant queen and Abelard meant ready for anything. I smiled up at the two children who were now 12 soon to be 13. They were whispering to each other next to their favorite spot. They loved to sit outside near a high ledge in the castle. They always sat there. I turned to a door as it opened. Walking towards me was my sister. She was with Bale, they were expecting a little girl soon. Alita came over and said "the meeting is in half an hour, do you want to come and help me with the finishing touches on the room?" I nodded and smiled. We Have been building a new part room for Alita and Bale. We were supposed to be painting the rest of the walls today. I looked one last time at my two kids and walked away after Alita.

Unknown P.O.V

I watched as the two children whispered to each other. I waited for the queen to walk away before making my move. My dragon swooped down silently and grabbed the two dragons. I grabbed the boy and girl. We flew off silently. When we got to the forest I almost dropped the girl because she was struggling so much. I decided to knock her out. When the boy saw this he struggled ten times harder. He actually punched me in the face. I hit him too and he was finally out cold. I laid them both over my dragons neck and faced forward heading for the old castle near the coast. I smiled wickedly as the castle finally came into view. It was huge with black bricks. Only certain people could see it because it had a magical rune protecting it from sight. You had to get permission from the King to see the outside of the castle and even if you didn't get permission, if you somehow got inside then you would only be able to see the inside. We landed and I got off the huge beast. I had forcefully tamed it using a rune the King had used, all of his followers were able to have one dragon. The king was young but that was because before the King was born, his father, the true dragon king, was brutally killed. I was now delivering the Young King his two new possessions. The Prince and Princess of Dragons. We all mourn the kings father, but the king knew of a way to follow his father. The great King Mabuz.