CHP. 16 "Forgivness"

I️ woke up slowly, though, when have I️ ever woken fast? I️ thought I️ was alone because I️ usually always was but today was different. I️ woke in a huge room on a huge bed of black and red. There was a huge window to the right of me and in the middle was a pedistal with a small globe. I️ tried getting up but my head flared in pain and I️ fell to my knees. I️ heard, to my left a chair getting knocked over and I️ turned finding a concerned looking kid standing in the shadows. He looked almost like he wanted to help me but I️ looked down and gritted my teeth. I️ shakily stood and held out my hand to steady myself but I️ accidentally brushed against the globe. Before I️ had a chance to do anything the globe lit up like the sun. I️ clutched my head, my eyes felt like they were burning or melting. I️ held out my other Hand teaching for the post but instead I️ grabbed the person. I️ was shocked, literally. I️ jerked my hand back looking at him bewildered. He was also holding his hand too, the same expression mirrored his face. Suddenly he looked up and  his face was lit up and I️ realized that the man was Stryker. I️ gasped and jerked away from him, I️ hugged the wall and looked away tears leaking down my face. He finally broke the silence, "R- Raine, I️ didn't mean... I️." I️ held up a hand cutting him off. I️ looked at him, straight in the eyes. "Don't say my name! You have no right, you are a murderer, a kidnapper... you deserve nothing but hatred, like your father!" He stopped. He took a step back as if I had stabbed him and He nodded before calling a guard in. He said something quietly to him and the guard just nodded. Stryker turned from both of us and the guard grabbed my arm gently leading me out of the room, I looked back to see him shaking with one arm gripping his desk, his knuckles white as his other arm pressed against his face; was he crying? The guard lead me back to the other room I had previously been in. The guard stated clearly, "Food will be brought in a moment."  I nodded confused. I waited, sitting down, I hated doing what I am told but if I don't who knows what will happen to Abelard. Oh god what have I gotten myself in to. After a few minutes a tall figure came into the room. He smirked at me and told me to get up. Instead of showing the guards calmness he seemed harsh and angry. Cold dread washed over me, but I had no choice and I followed him. I softly mentioned food but he mocked me and spat, "You are a prisoner and don't deserve food." I simply nodded, I didn't want him to hurt me or lose his temper. He lead me down a very long stairwell and we went down and down until, finally, we came to a heavy door. He flung me in there and grabbed me forcing me onto a table. He strapped me down and snarled, "Iv'e picked this room just for you sweetheart. This room has such thick walls no one will hear you scream." Again dread swept over me and I was chilled to the bone with pure fear, I turned to the door wishing, begging the universe to send me back to stryker. He grabbed me with a snarl and Immediately I screamed bloody murder as he slid a knife down my arm. Not deep enough to fatally wound me but enough. He marked all over my body until he came to my face. He mocked, "I better not mam your pretty face now huh darling. He quickly switched the blades position and stabbed me. I screamed out again before he said, "ah well look at that, my knife is dirty." I watched in hazy vision as he went to a wall filled with tools of torture. I felt a tear slip down my face as he took down a whip. He laughed for a second before bringing it down on my stomach. I whimpered but didn't want to scream for him. It only made him more angry though because he brought it down harder making blood spurt up from the laceration. He did so a few more times before he said, "If you don't freaken scream lass I am going to do this but twice as worse to your brother." When he lashed me again I held nothing back. He used almost every tool he had to bring pain, he had made sure not to kill me and he made sure I didn't pass out. This went on for what seemed like centuries, I thought I was finally going to die but someone burst through the doors, No one moved for a moment. I couldn't make our who it was all I remember was the blue... large blue eyes that glistened in fear. I closed my eyes and the man, losing his concentration on keeping me conscious, finally let me sink into the welcoming darkness.