HAHAHAHAHAHA

Josh's POV; guest bedroom; 15 minutes ago

"It's good to be back." Maya sighed.

"Ohohooo yeah." I smirked at her.

"What's that face for??"  she asked concernedly.

"MWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed evilly and grabbed her by the hips and swung her around. I let go, making sure she landed on the bed safely before belly-flopping onto the bed. I was practically on top of her. I started kissing her. She ran her fingers through my hair and I put one arm around her waist, the other arm holding me up. Tension grew between us as I pressed myself up against her.

She gasped. "Josh!"

I was afraid I had hurt her or I was crushing her.

"I have an idea!!" she snickered.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Let's mess with Shawn!" (A/N I'm sorry if you're extremely depressed that they didn't actually do it. That's for later XD)

"Jump on the bed and I'll giggle." I saw where she was going with this.

"Ooohoohoo!! I like it!!!" I laughed heartily.

I hopped off of her and started jumping on the bed while Maya stifled a laugh and kept it down to a little giggle. I threw in a grunt here and there to make it slightly more realistic.

"Josh, don't go so hard!" Maya half-giggle-half-moaned.

"I hear footsteps!" I hissed.

"It's working!!" I said a little louder than I should've, which added to the plan.

Topanga burst in the bedroom door.

Topanga's POV

Oh. My. Lawyer.

They were jumping on the bed and making strange noises. Not what I was expecting. They were obviously messing with Shawn and Cory. I've always wanted to get them back for their teasing and pranks.

I was gonna play along.

To let them know, I winked at them twice and jerked my thumb behind me.

"Josh! Maya! What the hell are you doing?! Stop this now!" I yelled. They understood.

"Topanga!" Josh yelled in mock shock. "We, I, but-" he projected his voice so they could hear him in the other room.

"No buts!" I tried so hard not to laugh. "Now cover up yo' butt." I added for more drama. "She's a minor! This is illegal! Don't forget I'm a killer shark lawyer!!"

"They're coming!!!" Maya giggled hysterically.

It was true. I heard heavy footsteps coming from the hall. We slapped out hands over our mouths to keep from laughing.

Shawn and Cory practically broke the door.

"WHAT IN THE GOOSEFEED IS GOING ON?!" They shouted in unison.

We burst into peels of laughter that echoed throughout the apartment.

I laughed so hard, I fell on the floor, attempted to stand back up, but fell on my knees.

Cory and Shawn stood there in shock.

Allen, Amy, Riley and Auggie came in, too.

"You were punking us??!" Shawn yelled.

"Yes!" Josh laughed. Maya giggled and nodded her head vigorously.

"OHH YOU GUYS GOT US!!" Shawn laughed. He noogied Josh and kissed Maya on the cheek.

It sure is a good thing he approves now, and has a good sense of humor.

Sorry if I disappointed you!! I'm not gonna write that stuff... yet. They MIGHT get married. I won't give anything away.