AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2

Yes everyone! The moment you've been waiting for!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Part 2!!

Previously in Anything for You: 

Cory's POV

I grabbed some potato chips and flopped down on the couch. That's when I heard it: strange breathing noises coming from Josh's room.

"UGGGHHH CHINESE CHILI!!!" I cursed. He shouldn't be home! Maybe he and Maya had a fight and he went home...

I walked to Josh's room. The door was unlocked, so I stepped right in.

"AAAAAAHAHAHA MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY POOR POOR EYES! OH MY KNICK-KNOCKERS WHAT THE MONKEY ARE YOU DOING!!!! BABOON BUTTS WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT JOSH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW GET OFF OF MAYA BLEEHHHH-"

No, they were NOT painting their faces this time!

Josh was on top of Maya, half-nekked, on his bed, SUCKING ON HER FACEHOLE!

Luckily, Maya was fully dressed, and Josh was only missing his shirt, which was hanging off of the bedpost. After making up a bunch of nonsensical fake cuss words, I just stood there in shock.

"Uhhhh...uhh-" Josh and Maya stuttered. Their cheeks were red with embarrassment.

I didn't know what to do! I did the only thing I could think of at the moment. I grabbed Josh's shirt, shoved it on him, grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room. I sat him down on the couch.

"Josh! Maya is too young and vulnerable for that! You are the guy in your relationship, therefore, you're supposed to protect her!" I scolded him like I'd scold a child for being naughty. Technically he was being 'naughty' harharhar.

"I don't see the harm in it! What's wrong with having a little fun."

"Look, she's far too young for an adult relationship! She's 16. She hasn't even graduated from highschool. You're in college, and you're 18, AKA an adult AKA legal AKA SHE IS A MINOR!"

"She's mature for her age!" he attempted to counter. I looked him in the eyes. He knew I was right.

"If I wanted a bunch of bullsh*t, I'd go to a farm." I exhaled sharply. Josh bit his lip and studied his hands. I sighed.

"You know this isn't good for her." I said softly.

"What are you saying? I should find someone my age?"

"Not necessarily, I'm saying you should slow it down. You both are young and you're going too fast and you'll make some mistakes you can't undo. Just slow down and breathe. Sometimes it's good to have some space. Hang out with your friends, but make sure she's happy, too. You don't want to come off as insensitive." I reminded him.

"Okay." He looked up at me. "I'll give that a shot."