What the...?!

Riley's POV

"Oh. My. Gosh. JOSH?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MAYA?! I knew you guys were dating, but I didn't think you guys would be doing that!" I yelled in horror.

What I saw in front of me was so ghastly, I can't put it into words.

Maya and Josh were...

Painting  their faces!!!

"WHERE DID YOU GET THIS TERRIBLE IDEA?!" I screamed.

"We were bored, Maya's an artist, she had paint, we painted our faces." Josh explained. He had a little smiley face on his right cheek the size of a bottle cap and a small purple cat on the left side of his face.

"Purely to tick you off because you're a neat freak." Maya explained further.

"Wash your faces off!!!!!" I started giggling. "But save the purple cat... or take a picture of it and send it to me!"

"See, I knew you'd come around." Maya socked me in the arm.

Josh and Maya went to the bathroom to wash their faces off. Only God knows what they'd be doing in there.

I'm lucky. I thought I'd see something way worse than that when I walked in.

I had a feeling they'd be in Josh's bedroom together, so I thought about what I'd walk into.

I have to keep my eye on them.

Maya's POV

"Here, lemme get your face." Josh said while dabbing a wet cloth on my face.

"Thanks." I said. "I 'll get you now."

I wiped his face off gently and carefully.

"Okay. What's your favorite movie?" Josh asked me.

"Mean Girls." I answered simply.

"Okay then. I'll make some popcorn, you find the movie." He said.

"You really wanna watch Mean Girls with me?" I asked.

"Anything. As long as I'm with you."

"Awww!" I sighed to myself. He's so sweet!!

So we got the movie and the popcorn and cuddled up on the couch.

When the movie was over, Josh spoke. "Wow. That was surprisingly satisfying."

"Weirdo." I snickered.

"Yep." He said putting an arm around me. "Did that count as a second date?" He asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Sleepiness came over me as my eyelids grew heavier and heavier. I began twitching a bit, too. Josh put his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer to himself.

And then I finally fell asleep on his shoulder.