Sixty Eight-Five Nights At Sardonyx's(p1)

Opal's pov

Jan 14th 2017 3:00 Pm est

"This is a bad idea." I warned, looking uneasily at Sardonyx.

"Oh! Where's life without a little danger?" I shook my head.

"I'm just saying. This many girls in one house overnight sounds like a horrible idea." Sardonyx shook her head, handing me the guest list.

"Does this look like a group of girls that will turn out badly?"

"Honestly, yes." Sardonyx stuck her tongue out.

"Donyx, you invited Jasper. Don't you think that's a little risky?"

"Opal puh-lease, when have I ever been wrong?"

"Um... I can name some times!" Ruby offered from across the room. The couches had been pushed against the wall and the coffee table removed, leaving the majority of the large living room empty, ready for sleeping bags.

"Donyx, what's the point of having so many girls over though? Most people wanna enjoy the long weekend, not spend the night with so many people."

"Opal, Opal, Opal." Sardonyx patted my shoulder. "Don't you know that people bond through traumatic experiences?"

"What?!" I asked, Panicking.

"Nothing, nothing." She patted my head. "Go get some more blankets.

5:30 pm

By early evening everybody had arrived. After a quick headcount, I learned that, including myself, sixteen girls had been invited.

"Now then, let's start this slumber party off right, shall we?" Sardonyx asked. "As you will notice, I have taken all of your cellphones." A spout of panic coursed the room.

"But Dustin!"

"Like it would kill you not to text him Clod." Sardonyx cleared her throat.

"May I continue? I've also locked all the doors leading out of the house, hidden all the house phones, and disabled the landline. As of now, you are all prey. Any survivors will be the only ones whom will receive her phone and the freedom to leave this house. Your task is to survive until the sun rises."

"Donyx..."

"In the basement I have a holding cell. If you are captured and placed in there you will be subjected to your worst fear, and I shall reveal your most embarrassing secrets."

"What the hell is this? You don't even know those things!" Jasper protested. Smirking, Sardonyx whispered in her ear, and I must say that the look of sheer horror on Jasper's face was the most fulfilling sight I'd ever seen.

"Okay, but legally you can't do this." Lapis said, crossing her arms.

"That doesn't mean that I won't. Ta!" The lights turned off and Sardonyx disappeared.

"This is fine guys, don't worry!" I reassured as everybody panicked. "Let's just go find some flashlights and we'll be fine. Ruby, do you know where any flashlights might be?"

"Well, there should be one in every room. But Sardonyx took all of the downstairs ones earlier and put them in the closet upstairs."

"Then it's settled, we'll go find them." I said cheerfully. "Why don't we all go together?" One girl shook her head.

"No way. I don't want her to take me to the basement. I'm staying right here. And if any of you were smart, you'd stay too." Everyone looked at eachother.

"No thanks."

"Really?" She asked, offended.

"No offense, Terk, but I'd rather go with these idiots than stay with you." Amethyst said.

"It's Turquoise! Just go already!" Ruby lead us upstairs and to the closet which supposedly held the flashlights, only for us to find it empty.

"Of course! Sardonyx must've hid them while we were arguing!" Ruby decided.

"Let's go back. Maybe if we just stay calm, we can-" Sapphire started, but was cut off by the screams of Turquoise as she tried to run up the stairs.

"She's after me! Help!" She was suddenly pulled back.

"Into my room, let's go!" We all rushed into Ruby's room.

"Is everyone here? Good." I sighed and sat down.

"Why don't we split up into groups? That way we can spread ourselves out and still keep track of everyone." Somebody suggested.

"Great thinking. There's fifteen of us, that's good for three groups of five or five groups of three." Alexandrite decided. "Let's split into five groups of three."

Sugi grabbed my hand and I stepped closer to Alex. Amethyst joined Imperial and Lace, for whatever reason, and left Pearl and Peridot with Yellen. Yellen's friend joined Ruby and Sapphire, leaving Jasper with Lapis and a girl with pink hair.

"Okay, let's split up."

7:00 pm

Lapis's pov

I stopped walking, causing Mangano to knock into me.

"Ow!"  We'd been the first group to leave the room, about a half hour before, because people were getting on my nerves. Not that leaving was much help anyway, because I still had to deal with-

"Lazuli!" Her.

"What?"

"Why'd you stop?" I sighed.

"Because your stupidity became too much for me." Jasper growled, punching the wall behind me.

"Shut up!" She yelled.

"You guys I really think we should-"

"Ho-Ho-Ho, hello there!" Sardonyx grinned.