5

"Why the is your name in the school system still Kim Jongdae?" Baekhyun snaps into the phone as he walks around his new room, exasperated and feeling a little guilty for shouting at Yi Xing (okay, MAJOR guilty).

"Baekhyun!" Yi Xing walks up to his Korean friend, smiling happily and unaware of the scowl Baekhyun has on his face. "Are you happy with the room change?"

"No, I'm not." Baekhyun growls, sending a death glare to the angel Yi Xing. "Why the did you put Park Chanyeol in the same room as me?" Yi Xing's face drops when he hears the other swear.

"I-I ... "

"I said Chen, didn't I? It's pretty easy to differentiate Chen from Chanyeol, isn't it?! Isn't that the reason why I taught you Korean, so you can see the difference?" Yi Xing's eyes drop down.

"But ... There was only Kim Jong ... Bae or something... and Park Chanyeol. There was no Chen." Yi Xing mutters, then apologises over and over again. However, it falls on deaf ears as Baekhyun realises something, then rushes back to Room 65.

"What? It's not like my parents actually allow me to change my name." Chen shoots back, and Baekhyun can almost see his friend roll his eyes by hearing his tone. "How long have you known me and you don't know this would happen?"

"I've known you, Kim Jongdae, not your parents." Baekhyun hisses in annoyance.

"Well, too bad for you then, Byun Baekhyun, because you're the one who told Yi Xing to put Chen and Baekhyun together, not Jongdae and Baekhyun. Your loss. I ain't complainin'. Kyungsoo's neater than you a hundred times!" With that, the line goes dead. Fuming, Baekhyun throws the phone on his new bed.

"!" He mutters under his breath as he immediately types a letter to the staff to request (more like demand) for a room change.

Almost immediately (almost as if the staff had been expecting it and had typed up the message earlier just to copy and paste it to those who had wanted what Baekhyun wants) Baekhyun receives a reply:

"To whomever it may concern,

Please do not request to change roommates again, as this was taken into careful consideration. Please be mindful of the fact that the staff have prepared a lot for this and have been doing so for years, knowing that everything will work out in the end. Also, as a reminder, you cannot room with any of your friends or your past/current crushes. That should be obvious enough.

In other words, we cannot help you. So deal with it."

Baekhyun gapes in disbelief. How dare this staff member talk to him like that...?

Can't they see he's in a major crisis here? If they don't remove Park Chanyeol from this room right now, someone is going to die tonight.

Be it him or Park Chanyeol.

The door opens and Baekhyun glares up as Chanyeol walks in.

"Still not gone?" Chanyeol asks sarcastically as he leans against the door.

"As you can see..." Baekhyun sneers. "I'm already stuck here with you. Whether I want to or not." They glare at each other for a good five minutes before turning away simultaneously. Huffing angrily, Chanyeol walks in for a few steps then stops in his tracks.

"...Why the hell is all my here?" Chanyeol growls as he glares into Baekhyun's small back, pointing at his piled up belongings near his bed.

"I have my half and you have your half." Baekhyun replies, and without looking back, he points to the line he made with tape. "Cannot cross over here."