Untitled Part 8

"Jongin's back."

"What?!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun snap their heads as they stare up at Kris in disbelief and hope. Kris can only nod grimly.

"He's in room 88 – " Before Kris can finish, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are rushing off in a speed Kris and Chen have never seen before. As the two enemies take off, Sehun appears beside the other two.

"What's up?" The youngest pipes up. "Where're they going?"

"To Kim Jongin." Chen replies as if it were clear as day.

"Aren't you going too?" Kris turns to the shortest, who shrugs.

"I visit him every week. I'm allowed to, remember?" Chen replies casually. "Whereas those two aren't ..."

"Who the hell is Kim Jongin?" Sehun cuts in, pouting upon feeling left out.

"Do you remember the biggest and first rumour you ever heard when you entered this school?" Kris asks Sehun, who looks up at the ceiling in thought.

"... 'Baekhyun-hyung and Chanyeol used to fight so much and wreck the whole school building ...'" Sehun trails off, but Kris encourages him to continue. "'They were so dangerous that when someone tried to stop them, they hurt that person too ...'" Sehun's eyes widen in realisation as Kris and Chen nod.

"They hurt someone so badly that he had to be hospitalised for half a year. The only person that even has the guts to come between them is none other than a best friend to both of them. Kim Jongin."

"You better let me talk to him first, or I'll ..." Baekhyun starts as he pushes against Chanyeol and rushes forward at the same time. Chanyeol pushes back with the same force.

"No. Let me talk to him first ..." Chanyeol grits his teeth. Room 88 is in their view, right before them, and for some reason that gives them the motivation to rush forward even faster. The both of them reach out for the doorknob as they close in on the door, their hands wrapping on top of each other's as they twist the knob and push the door with as much strength as they can –

"JONGIN!!!" The both of them shout, as if this is a competition to see who can say his name louder, or who Jongin will turn to first.

As the door opens, they are met with a half- boy trying to change. Faint scars align his tanned arms as he is trying to get into a white T-shirt.

"Ahh –" The sun kissed boy lets out a sound between a yelp and a squeak of surprise before a giant and a puppy jump on him and smother him to the ground.

"Jongin where were you it was so boring in life without you – "

"Did you know how boring it was trying to deal with Kris and his stupid mothering crush on the biggest nerd in school –

"So much has happened Jongin and you missed so much wait 'till I fill you in – "

"And I met this new kid called Oh Sehun and gosh he's annoying as and he won't even call me hyung he's your age wait that's just like you – "

"Guess what's the stupidest thing that happened to me? I have to room with an idiot called Yeol and – "

"I have to room with this little pipsqueak right here who won't even clean himself half the time and what the did you just call me – "

"Yeol I called you Yeol Yeol Yeol Yeol Yeol – "

"Shut the up! Jongin stop him – "

"YeolYeolYeolYeol – "

"For 's sake if you don't shut up – "

"YeolYeolYeolYeol – "

"Shutupshutupshutupshutup – "