Crazy X1000

Ari

The ride came to a stop and when the seat belts came up Ashton ran off. I huffed and joined cass, Luke and Devin.

"How was it?" Devin asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

With that he left it and let me on his back. I needed time around new people. I needed a break.

**next day**

I woke up and looked beside me, 13:38pm. I slept for that long? Fuck me.

I got up and dressed putting my addidas sweats on and my large addidas jumper. I put my shoes on and ran down stairs.

"Mike, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back for dinner." I said closing the door and running to the bus stop.

I reached the bus stop seeing Devin and smiling immediately. "Hey!" I hugged him as he hugged me back.

"Girl you look dead." He laughed pulling my strings on my jumper.

I rolled my eyes, "I feel it."

"Well," he pulled out a joint and held it to my face. "These wake you up."

"You smoke? And do pot?!"

"It calms me and will calm you. Come on, give it a whirl." He pulled out a lighter.

I reluctantly took it and placed it between my lips lighting it and taking a drag.

"See," he watched as I blew it out. "Easy right?"

I nodded and took another drag. "Shit the bus." I blew out the smoke and then went to put it out.

"Lets walk, it's healthier." Devin laughed pulling my arm.

//

"I feel sick." I said stumbling down an alley.

I lost Devin a few hours ago and I don't know where I am. I don't know who to call either.

I sat down and closed my eyes. I need to sleep.

Ashton

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jessie asked as she rubbed my arm.

I shook my head before my phone rang and I picked it up. "Mike?"

"She's missing! It's been 24hours! She said she will be back for dinner that happened last night. Her clothes are still here and her laptop."

"Slow down bro, who's missing?"

Jessie looked at me panicked. "Ari! Ari is missing!"

I looked at Jessie who was asking who. She's gone, has she gone because of me? Am I the reason she ran away.

"Help me find her Ashton, help me!" He cried.

"I'll go for a drive and if I see anything I'll let you know." I said before hanging up.

"Who's gone ash?" Jessie asked picking up her coat.

"Ari, she's been missing since last night." I mumbled grabbing my car keys.

"Can I help?"

"You go by foot and I'll drive. If you find her call me." I said pecking her forehead and leaving.

//

I've been looking for three hours and not a sign of her. I've reached rough areas and I have a feeling she's here.

"Come on, keep going."

I looked next to me and saw her, Ari! She was being carried away by an elderly man who was struggling. I got out the car and ran to them.

"Ari, oh my god." I helped the man by picking her up and carrying her myself. "Where was she?"

"Down an alley, I think she's okay. I tried to call for help but no one helped me."

"Thank you," I thanked him and left.

I put her in my car messaging Michael. She stirred before waking up and looking at me.

"Oh great, its you." She moaned.

"Come on Ari, that's not fair." I mumbled putting her belt on.

"What's not fair is you telling me that you love me then leaving me alone."

I looked at her and then began driving. After 20 minutes she looked at me. "See, you can't even do it now."

I pulled over into a private area and took my seatbelt off looking at her.

"You can't tell me what I don't already know. You can't make me feel worse than I already did. I never knew you still loved me, if I did I would have told you sooner. Seeing you reminded me of every memory we shared. I love you and I can't just stop okay?"

Ari shook her head and took her belt off getting out the car. I rolled my head back and then got out the car. "Where are you going?"

"Anywhere away from you!"

I ran to her grabbing her wrist and pulling her into me. "Don't just go, you can't." I begged.

"You can't control me anymore." She stumbled out. "You made me feel like nothing, you made me blame myself! You make me so angry and it makes me love you more! I'm crazy for you!"

Then I pushed her against my car smashing my lips onto hers. She was shocked at first but as I went to pull away she pulled me back kissing me harder.

She opened the back car door pulling us inside and closing the door.

//

I laid there breathless looking at Ari who was sat up and putting her clothes back on.

"Are you okay?" I asked her leaning on my elbows.

She looked back at me and then forwards again. "I'm like her, I'm just like Jessie."

I sat up furrowing my eyebrows. "What?"

"Im a cheat. I let you do this, I practically made you!" She let out a soft sob.

I moved closer to her running my hand along her arm and placing a kiss on her neck. "I wanted to, you didn't force me to do anything."

"I'm still a cheat." She stood up and walked outside.

I got dressed quickly and joined her outside. "Ari, talk to me." I begged.

"I can't do this, us, if you're still with Jessie. I'm not going to be like her." She looked up and I nodded.

"I understand." I nodded.

I went close to her and placed my hands on her waist. She smiled and looked up at me, "you have improved."

"Been practicing for you." I laughed as she did too. "Let's get back before Michael goes ape shit."

She nodded and we climbed back into the car.