Tell me please

Ari

I wore a white dress with black heels. Me and Ashton were sat in the taxi on our way to a pizza restaurant.

"I want to see her too." I mumbled. "Before she goes at least."

He stared at me, "no. No way! She's crazy Ari, have u not listened to me at all?"

"Crazy to you yes. To me no. I need to know myself what she's done."

"You know what she's done. Here we are." He laughed. "Look, we can talk about this later. Right now, I want to focus on us."

I smiled and nodded, "well. Can we talk about Luke and Cassie as well?"

He rolled his eyes but nodded. "Yeah, we can talk about that too I suppose."

"Cassie was saying how she's planned this romantic getaway and Luke has no idea." I smiled. "That's so cute."

He laughed, "yeah it's cute. But Luke thinks Cassie wants to break up with him so in that sense no."

"He does?" I asked shocked.

"Secret messages, phone calls, distance. All adds up babe." He looked out the window then back at me. "I was nervous about bringing this up but, it's about what I found the other day."

"What did you find?" I asked smiling.

"Blades. I found blades stashed in the sink. I'm not saying it's you because it may well not be. But if it is, can you be honest and tell me?"

I looked at him and then at my faded scared arms. It wasn't me that hid them blades, well, not blades as such. A blade yes but not blades. I only cut very occasionally now and it's always my thighs because Ashton never pays much attention to them. My hands as well because I can get away with saying I caught it.

"Blades? How many?"

He thought for a moment, "about 6 maybe."

"There not mine. I mean, I only cut occasionally now and I only have one blade. Those six blades aren't mine."

"Then who's are they?"

"Cassie doesn't cut, not that I know of anyway. So maybe it's one of the guys?"

"We'd notice surly?"

"We've been to wrapped up in ourselves to notice ash. It won't be Luke, you or mike because you're all in relationships and they'd notice."

"I didn't notice for ages." He mumbled.

I nodded, "okay. Fair point. It could be anyone then."

"I think I have some ideas but I'll talk to them first. I don't want to start anything. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't you." He smiled.

I nodded and then looked out the window. "Where is your blade then?" He asked after a few minutes.

I looked back and shook my head. "Somewhere."

"Babe," he groaned. "I'm not going to let you keep destroying yourself. At least tell me why?"

"The same reason everyone else does it really. I don't feel good enough but I don't want to die."

He bit his lip and grabbed my hands, "I love you."

That's all he had to say to put that smile back on my face.

Luke

"Cass? Cass?" I walked into the living room searching for Cassie.

She appeared with a fruit bowel in her hand and a spoon in her mouth. "Yeah?"

"We need to talk." I said bluntly.

She looked at me confused before sitting on the sofa. "Well this can't be good." She mumbled.

I sat next to her and took a deep breath. "Are you cheating on me?"

She stared at me blankly for a few minutes before laughing. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!" I snapped. "Are you seeing someone else Cassie?"

"No! Why would you even think that Luke! You're everything to me, I love you so much." She grabbed my hands and moved closer.

"Then what's with all the secret phone calls and messages?"

"It's meant to be a surprise." She mumbled.

I looked up, "what is?"

"Secret getaway. I brought us tickets and a hotel room for a few days in Florida." She smiled. "Ari helped me, she's going with Ashton. It was all a surprise Luke."

"That's it? A surprise?"

"Well, it's a bit more than it. It was a lot of money. Practically all of it." She huffed.

I smiled and kissed her passionately. "Thank you so much babe, thank you!" I grabbed her face and kissed her again.

"Don't say thank you too much, meals aren't included so you're paying for that. But the pool, amusement parks and water park is paid for."

Ari

"That was delicious. Pizza is heaven." I smiled as I sat back bloated.

Ashton smirked and put his hand on my thigh, "do you know what else is heaven?" He whispered.

I giggled and swatted his hand away, "don't. What is with you?" I smirked.

"If I'm being honest I don't have a clue." He smiled.

"Well," I went and pulled my bag up. I got a gold envelope out and passed it to Ashton. "Open it."

He ripped open the envelope and pulled out two tickets to Disney world Florida. "What is this?"

I looked at him and smiled, "they look like tickets to Florida Disney world."

"You brought these?" I asked.

"With Michaels help but I thought that would ruin the meaning if I said that."

He smiled and kissed me passionately. "I love them."

"Don't get to excited, Luke and cass are coming too."

"I'm sure they're in a different room." He rose an eyebrow.

"They're in a different part of the hotel, they've never been away together before."

"We haven't for a long time, if ever actually?"

"Well, we leave tomorrow night baby."