After life

"Mommy?"

I looked next to me to see Keegan next to me. He was holding up his hands up and tearing up.

I stood up and picked him up and carried him to the room where Ashton was asleep.

I walked in and saw him slowly waking up, "morning babe."

"Dada."

I put Keegan next to ash and he cuddled up to him.

Me and ash have been married for nearly three years now. Keegan is 2 and 3months. He's a healthy young boy and loves his daddy to pieces. He looks like ash too but has my personality which helps.

Ashton is back on tour so we only see him if we travel to him. This year will be the longest we've been away from each other. This is the first I've seen ash in a whole year, he wants time with Keegan and then some with me.

Michael and Gina are married and she goes on tour with him. They're happy enough together and that's all I could ask.

Luke and Cassie are still going strong as a couple. Cass has had some troubles lately and has had to spend time away from Luke which she hates.

Calum is now dating a girl named Leah who he met on tour in Sweden. She's Swedish and her English isn't that good yet so it's hard to speak to her sometimes. She really is lovely though.

Keegan is so adorable, he goes to nursery now and has two best friends called Bruno and Natalie. There twins so I think eventually Natalie will go off on her own way.

I don't see my mom still really but my dad has been in touch lately, I haven't bothered with him much either.

I see Ashton's family all the time and even debate on moving to Australia. Right now I live in California with keegs.

I've made new friends who are mommies to. There's Hanna, she's 35 and has triplets called Henry, Harry and Hilton. She's a single mom as her husband is in jail for robbery.

Then there's Dawn, she's got a new born baby called Clarice. She's with her partner called Phil and they are very happy with there life.

Then my closest friend Jack, he's a single dad as his wife died in labour. He's 38 and has a young son called Ethan. Ash sometimes doesn't like me hanging out with him but all we do is talk about poo and illnesses over coffee.

Ashton has made friends with a new band on tour with him called H.O.P.E. they're English and a mixture of genders. There's Harriet, she's 21 and very flirtatious, a large worry. Then oscar, he's 24 and keeps the band tamed. Next is Poppy, she's 18 the youngest and is always cared for by the boys. Last but not least is Evan and he's 19, he loves poppy but won't do anything to break the band.

So, that's our life now. Babies, bands and music. Mines more sleepless nights and poo. Ashton's more parties and late night check ins.

But as long as he wears the ring I'm happy. Because I know girls will back off, unless there sluts but then they'll have a sleep deprived mom to deal with.

Love ash and Ari x

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Thank you so much for getting this far. I hope you all enjoyed both books. Now they're over with the happy ending all characters deserve.

Love you call ~ Ashtonbbe30