C41~ Loose Yourself

"Harder." Zayn sighed holding his growing belly.

"Mm." he moaned softly as the phone rang.

"Why're ya moanin , I'm only massaging you." Niall laughed and kissed Zayns forehead after he had blushed and picked up the phone.

"Well my thighs happen to be my weak spot." he muttered causing Niall to smirk evilly.

"Hellooo." Niall said.

"Hey there Niall ... well. I know that you know about Lou and everything." Harry sighed over the line.

"Thank you a lot for you know ... talking to Lou. I dunno if this to much information but he actually let me see him and I ... I got to play with it a bit. I fingered him , only a finger cus he was extremely tight." he rambled on lowly and dreamily.

Niall wasn't only shocked at what Harry had just told him , he was shocked that he found himself aroused by the descriptive events Harry had just told him.

"Oh , I'm so happy for you. Tell him I said congratulations but , I em.. gotta go." Niall said quickly trying to get out of this one sided and awkward situation .

"Wait ! I wanted to talk with you. Hang out maybe. Yeah he opened up to me but I'm confused on what to do. Like its new to me and I-."

"Hush with your rambling. I'm coming , we can go to a pub or something ." Niall said shutting Harry up.

"Kay!" he said gayly

He hung up the phone and looked over to Zayn. Zayns arms were folded and he held a sad and jealous expression on his face.

"What?" He asked throwing up his hands.

"Who was that." He said jealously evident in his tone.

"Just Harry."

"Since when do you two go to pubs together."

Niall raised an eyebrow at Zayn.

"I mean ... have fun." he said rubbing in the remainder oil on his inner thighs and then sliding under the covers.

"Come here babe."he said pulling Zayn on his lap.

"I'll be back to you. I promise. Don't get jealous. I see it in your eyes."

"Well if I was on the phone blushing and my willy got all hard then I bet you'd be jealous to." Zayn said nearly snapping at Niall.

Niall was on hush mode .. he slowly got up .

"Zayn ... if I was on the phone with anyone and your legs were spread open , I'd get hard. I'll be back babe." He lied smoothly causing Zayn to blush like mad.

"Bye." he said quietly.

*

"Who is it!" Harry yelled as he walked towards the door.

"The pizza man!"

Harry laughed and opened the door embracing Niall into a brotherly hug.

"You aren't dressed yet? Throw on some trouseres and a shirt. It doesn't take 2 hours."

"Oh gosh ! Stop nagging my , you grandma." Harry muttered.

"I'm about to shower." he said

Niall sighed and went towards his favorite place in a house. The kitchen .

After eating a small amount of crisp , he walked down the hall in search of Louis and Harry's room.

He walked past one room and saw steam coming from under the door.