Chapter 3

Pic above is Adriana
Adrianna
"Good morning teddy wake up I will pick you up in 5"
Way to ruin my already ruined mood. I already have a shitty start of the day. I just got out of my bed with most difficulty.you see my bed and me have an unbreakable relationship.I have it another longing look and then got ready for the day without any enthusiasm.
I dressed up in my dark jeans and a band her shirt yeah it's JB day.also I pulled another hoodie to hide myself from the world.
I came downstairs and missed my dad in cheek. "Breakfast will be ready in two." He said and continued his work. Ever since my mom died 5 years ago it's me and dad against the world.I moved in with him since then.
"Dad can you tell me why I have to go to school with Riley?" I asked. "Because he insists in taking you and if you are moving in with him it's natural isn't it." He said placing another pancake on my plate. "Thanks dad but are you sure I cannot move in with Tiffany? " I asked trying to convince dad to let me move in with her. "No I don't think so" just then I heard honking. "Go or you will be late we will talk about this later ok?" He said softly. How can I say no to that face. He is my father after all.
"Bye dad love you" I said. "Love you too angel"he said as i ran out of the house. I saw him head to toe. He was standing by his car and his 6'2" frame was in all glory. He was wearing black t-shirt black boots and black leather jacket. His black hairs were all messy. He was looking so sexy.
"Done checking me out teddy?"his voice brought me out of my day dream. "I...I wasn't checking you out" I said. "Sure you weren't babe you are just drooling on my godly body"he said. Is that even a word. "Whatever Winters" I said. "Now are you going to drive me or are you going to stand here and watch" I asked.
"I don't mind watching you though I can do this all the time" cocky much? "I am late winters now if you drive me to the school I will be glad or else I am walking" I said. He opened the car and then he drove me to school.
He parked the car next to Mason. I saw the queen bitch and Mason were sucking each others mouth. Get a room guys. It hurts that he don't  notice me at all.
Riley's greish blue eyes were questioning me. "You like him don't you?" Riley asked. "Is it that obvious?" I asked. He nodded. We got out and suddenly all the commotion stopped. I know everyone is looking at us. I stepped down with the gorgeous male Greek god. And not to mention his car Audi R8  black shiny and it's screams money.
When I thought it couldn't get any more shocking Riley pulls me close and pressed his lips on mine.
Fire works it was just like in movies. I felt my body go numb as his lips softly moved against mine. I don't know what came over me but I started to respond too. My arms reached towards his hairs yanking them softly.
I heard a sharp intake of breath and he pulled back. He smriked and I look behind me Mason was clentching his fists. What the hell?
Why is he behaving like he will punch Riley the next chance he will get?
And why the hell Riley kissed me? Riley kissed me he fucking kissed me.
He. Stole. My. First. Kiss
Only thought that was running into my mind was I. Will.Kill.Riley.
"It worked teddy you want Mason and you will get Mason" Riley said with smile but it didn't reached his eyes. Then it all registered he wanted to make him jelous. He wanted to make Mason jealous but why
Why he will help me with this?
He intiwined my fingers with his and he kissed my forehead. "Youstolemyfirstkiss"I said. "What?" He asked. "I said you stole my first kiss" I said looking down. "I am glad it was me"he said. "Now come on teddy don't think much about it" he said as we made out way to the door.
"What you have first?" He asked. "AP claculas" I said. "I have the same" Oh no here we go again.
......................................................................
He copied my whole sechdule. I have him in my every class and it have still 4 more periods to go. "Its cute you two will make a good couple"Tiffny said biting in her nutella sandwitch. "Really tiff?  Don't say that you are already shopping us" I said. I didn't till now but I think I will do from now on" she say "Don't even think about it" I said. "Oh oh" she said.
"What? " I asked. "Trouble at 6'o clock" she said. "What?" I asked as I turned my head around to see Mason coming towards us and for a change queen bitch wasn't around him.
"Can I sit here?" He asked. "Why don't you go to the bitchville there" Tiffny said. "Look tiff i just want to talk to Audri here" he said. So he remembers the name. My heart is doing cartwheel. "Well she is not interested she have a boyfriend to attend to"Tiffny said. Why she is making this difficult. I don't have a boyfriend.
Why? "Whatever I just want you to stay away from Riley he is bad news audri please for my sake?" Mason said. I was about to nod but tiffny again baat me to it. "Why Mason so you can have a back up girlfriend? Why you care who she dates go any stock with the bitch" she said. "Fine but I am warning you audri this guy you are dating could be dangerous means how much you know about him?" Mason do have a point.
"That's why relationship are made so we can get to know one another. Right teddy?" Speak of the devil. "And I don't want you anywhere near my girl" Riley said as he kissed me again making my heart skip another beat.
A/N: there is more to the Riley and Adrianna   moments... so is Riley is pretending?
Find out more in next chapter
Until then
Happy reading