Chapter 25

Ryan/Riley

"This is a suicide mission" Nick said looking at the guards all around the place. "She have to hide it in here right no other place would has been good enough for her" They looked at the mansion surrounded by booby traps, best national guards.

"have to be in Russia and inside the winter palace" Jake cursed. Nick chuckled "Actually It is very clever of her. She hid the crucial information somewhere you will never think of looking. Inside the heart of the enemy lines"

"So what do we do now how do we are going to get those?" Nick asked. "It is a microchip cannot be found easily. It can anywhere it is like finding needle in haysack." I cursed. "More like tons of haysacks"

"We need a plan Zeke" I said in exasperation. "I actually have no Idea where it could be mate. I am sorry. This place is so big and I hardly think that the Russians will offer their locker for the safekeeping of that precious chip." Jake said.

"Only she can give us the answers we are looking for Ryan I am sorry but only she can solve this mystery." I held my head in my hand. "She is in surgery and I am here hoping to find some answers." I said walking away. "I hate to say it but she is your hope. Your only hope"

We returned to the hospital. I saw her friend there. She was not happy. She came towards me and slapped me hard. I deserved it. "You... I shouldn't have trusted o you with Adrianna I shouldn't have now look where we are now. She is fighting for her life" I let her hit me kick me because somewhere she is right. I was the reason behind this.

Tiffany was still hitting me while Nick held her from behind. "Let him go it was not entirely his fault." She looked at Nick and if looks can kill he will be six feet under.

"My friend no let me correct that my sister is in there for fifteen hours straight and you are telling me this was not this bastard's fault. He was the last one she was with. He was the last person who was with her when she was injured so it was definitely his fault. If he took care of her it won't be happening"

Jake looked at us worriedly and then he looked at Tiffany. "It was my fault not Mr. Winters" About time he accepted that before She cascade me fully. "And who are you and what significant role you play in her life?" Tiffany asked.

"Umm I am her best friend Jake from the academy?" He said more like a question then answer. "Which academy?" I mouthed Zeke that she doesn't knows and he nodded in understanding.

"She attended it before coming here" Smooth move. "And why the hell I don't know anything about this academy of hers because apparently I am the best friend of the girl"

"maybe she forgot everything after the accident she had three years ago before coming here and all that was fed to her was new memories and she was forced to believe all those lies." Nick concluded. "But why would anyone do that?" She asked with concern. "Because there are dangers involved here. Look at me I am hiding behind as a regular kid when I am in reality Ryan Winters the heir of the Winter corp. And She well... I love her that is the truth but what you don't know is that I know her before even I came here."

Tiffany's eyes widen. "You knew her? How?" She asked me. "I... well me and Adrianna were engaged before the accident we were engaged from a very small age. That was another reason why I came here after her. I love her Tiffany I love her so much.

She is my everything my teddy is my everything and if anything happens to her I will not survive . If it is hard for you then it is impossible for me to see her this way. You know it is second time I am seeing her like this?"

I broke down again. Tiffany held me and muttered "I am sorry Riley. I didn't knew how much it was difficult for you to let go of this all. How much difficult for you to hold back . She will be alright."

"Here eat something Ryan you are here like this for hours" Nick handed me something. The Doctors came out. I dropped the food and walked towards them. "Doctor how is she how is my Adrianna?" I asked. " She is stable for now however we found something in her skull. Might you want to take a look at that"

Huh? What was with her skull? He told me to follow him and I did. He showed me a little square object wrapped in something . "What is this? " I asked. "it was a biological membrane connected with her nerve tissues to block her recent memories. And wrapped in that was..." he showed me what we were looking for all along.

"why she would do that block her own memories?" I shrugged. "I have no idea doctor. Can I have that I have a detective with me who might want to take a look at that and find out what is so puzzling about it" He nodded and handed me a small packet." When can I see her?" I asked. "She will be in medically induced coma for two days for helping her recover you can see her any time after we shift her into ICU." I nodded walking out of the premises trying to find some answers.

A/N: Here it is the four chapters as promised i will soon finish this story only few more chapters to go...

Enjoy till then

Vote

Comment

Follow