Chapter 15

Adriana 

How dare he kissed me like that? He claimed me just after he kissed another girl. What does he think I am? He cannot do anything he like with me. First he Kept me away from his friends except Nick. Because Nick Loves me as his sister.

Then That guy goes and kisses another girl. When I do the same he pulled me to him and kisses me there in front of all those people? was it insane or what?  I kept running and the rain started to pour. 

Great just great it have to be like this? why me? I heard footsteps coming from behind me. "look what we found here guys? A pretty lady alone at night." A voice said. I don't dare to look back as I sprinted forward. Suddenly someone pulled y Ankle and i fell down. 

I saw five guys surrounding me. Shit. "Pretty ladies shouldn't leave their house alone at night some big bad wolf may get you" What the hell? Am I suddenly get dropped into Red Riding hood universe?

"Do I look Red Riding Hood to you?" I asked getting angry. These guys are pissing me off. "A very beautiful Red Riding Hood." The man said touching my cheek. I slapped his hand away. "Feisty I like that" He said. "I heard you are seen with Ryan Winters care to tell me where I can find the fella?" One of them asked. My eyes widen but I quickly masked it.

He tried to touch me again but I caught his hand in mid air and punched his nose. By the amount of blood I can safely say it is broken. "you bitch you broke my nose?" He said 

I stood up gracefully and wiped blood off my knuckles. I smirked. "Not a little red riding hood now huh boys?" I teased. "Got the wrong girl tonight because you are going to regret it" I said. 

I was no damsel in distress. I don't need rescuing. I may be sweet but in reality I am much more deadlier then I look. I may have forgotten everything from my past but I do remember the moves my father taught me. He said there was a reason for me to learn that. I didn't remember what it was but I know that it was important. 

"You will pay for this" the guy standing right to him snarled. Let's see who will pay buddy. I caught his hand in mid air and jabbed my elbow under his chin. He stumbled on the back and i kicked him hard on the stomach. He fell down groaning in pain. 

Two of the men held my wrist and another guy kicked me hard on stomach. I Moved swiftly kicking the guy on the left with  my leg where sun don't shine. He doubled over pain and fell down. 

I elbowed the guy at my side and with my whole weight I slammed my knee over his chin knocking him out cold. I looked at the last guy who kicked me earlier. "Never mess with a girl just because she is alone" I said punching him in stomach and he bend down. I kicked him Just above his spine and he fainted. 

I looked around and saw five well built guys on the ground. groaning in pain and i did it. wow. I was about to walk away then I heard claps not one but two person. I met with Nick and Riley. 

My eyes turned hard as I saw Riley. "so you can fight?" Riley asked looking at me amused. I didn't answered. "Let's take you home" Nick offered and I nodded. I saw Riley and he was Scowling. 

I walked away without looking back again. Nick took me to Riley's house. It's not mine it's Riley's. "I wish my dad comes back soon" I thought out loud. "missing him?" Nick asked as we walked the steps of the house. "yes very" I said looking down. 

"Ryan really cares about you Adriana. He just doesn't shows it very well. In his eyes you are still Mason's girlfriend. So he hesitated to tell you." Nick said. 

"I am not we broke up few days ago" I said. "see he may look carefree but he have much on his plate. I am his best friend and also you are like a sister to me. So i cannot see any of you get hurt. I am not commanding you but I am just asking you if you can Just try to understand him. Try to help him." Nick said softly. 

Riley and in trouble? why how? is that why those men were looking for him? May be I don't know him at all. But the question is my dad also don't know anything about him. So why he left me in care of particular stranger. Why is he attending our school when he is 20?

What are you hiding Riley winters? Who are you in reality? Why are those people know your true name when you disclosed you to just few people? And why did you called yourself Riley instead of Ryan. 

You told me that I called you Riley. Was it the only reason? or it had something else into it? Why are you here? you are becoming mysterious with each passing day. You disappear for days and then suddenly you come back. Yet no one ever says anything. No consequences at all? how and why?

And my dad why is he trusting you this much? what hidden in those memories i lost? Why my father trained me from the age of 5? Why is it all so confusing? Only three persons can answer that Riley, Nick or My father and i know none of them will open there mouth willingly ever.

I have to do something and I have to do something very fast because it looks like time is running out for me very soon. Dad i need to call my dad

A/N: So here is a chapter which brings out little from Adriana's past. Hope you will like it. 

So what is his father is hiding? what did she forget? will she ever remember what she was to Riley?... Stay tuned and find out...

Till then...

happy reading...

And Please Please Please 

Vote

Comment

Share