Chapter 10

Adriana 

I was stumbling so Riley shied and picked me up. "You are drunk" He said. "thanks captain obvious." i said. "how many glasses?" he asked. "don't know 5-6?" i said confused. "this was a very irresponsible behavior Missy." Riley said as he put me on the stool. 

he poured me cold water and told me to drink. I took the glass and then simply dumped at him. Yes i am now i trouble very big one. "teddy" He said holding my hand and taking the glass out of my hand. "why did you do that?" He asked. 

his white shirt was soaked and it was showing his yummy abs. I want to rung my tongue on them. 

drooling over Riley you surely are intoxicated.

Shut up

"Something wrong with the face princess?" Riley asked me tossing his wet shirt on the floor. "yes your lips are so kissable" i said. Okay I am definitely out of control right now. if not i would have never said those things loud. 

"you are so yummy" I said again

and that's how you lose your mind

Riley laughed and then pulled my hand and made me sit on sofa. I pulled his hand and caught him off guard he fell with the thud on the sofa. "where are you going pretty boy" I said as i straddled him.

"what are you doing Princess you are drunk" He said. "no i am not" I replied as i took off my ruined shirt. "Princess don't" He warned. "Why does this makes you nervous?" i asked pulling my straps down slowly. He gulped and i kissed his neck. 

He released a throaty moan. "Please you are drunk and you will regret it the moment you get sober. You may not even remember anything Princess." He said with a huskier voice. "Touch me" I said putting his hand over my chest. "i cannot" Riley said pulling off quickly. 

Suddenly i felt like crying why is he rejecting me this way? why? "AM i not beautiful enough? am i not sexy?can i not satisfy someone like you?" I cried. It wasn't good i know but i cannot help it. 

"Princess I do like you but I know if something happens now you will regret it." he said and shied. "I want you Riley" I said. "no you don't" he said. "yes i do" i said. Only Riley can argue with a half naked girl that is Riley for you. 

He picked me up slowly and then put me on my bed. "sleep" He said. "no you sleep too" I argued. He gave in and he stripped down to his boxers and i kicked my bottoms. he lied down beside me careful not to touch anything. "you can hold me you know i will not mind" I said. 

he hesitantly pulled me closer to him. His hand snaked around my waist. His torso was pressed against my back and his very excited part was sending shiver up my spine. "why didn't you touched me when i offered?" I asked. "because i don't like to take advantage of a girl ever Princess" Riley said. 

few moments of silence arose many questions on my mind. "Riley?" i asked. "yeah" he said. "will you touch me like ever?" i asked. "only time will tell Princess" He said as he buried his head into my neck and i cling into his warmth as i close my eyes and fell asleep that night.

I woke up with a urge to pee very badly and a pounding headache. I felt something heavy holding me down. I saw the barely clothed body of mine. I remembered last night how i was with Mason. 

I had sex with Mason. I lost my V card and i don't even remember it. Then i looked someone holding me who wasn't Mason.I was about to shout then I saw soft features of Riley's face who was snoring peacefully. I didn't remember anything from last night. Did i slept with Riley? 

I moved my finger slowly down his forehead to his eyebrows tracing his eyes his nose and then his perfect lips. I traveled my hand along his chest and traced his abs and the happy trail which disappear below his boxers. 

Why am i not freaking out sleeping with my best friend? because I feel strangely calm and comfortable in Riley's presence. He held my hand and softly kissed the tips of my fingers. It sent shock-waves through my body.

"good morning to you to princess" He said getting up from the bed. "i hope you don't have a bad hangover from last night" Riley said. "My head is killing me tell me we didn't did anything last night" I said. "No we didn't I just slept beside you. But i have to tell you, you shouldn't get drunk again not this much" Riley said. "don't remind me" I said.

"get fresh i will cook us something" He said. "Riley?" i held his hand. "Tell me i didn't do anything stupid with Mason" I said hopefully. "No i hope you didn't you came in home last night with the buttons of your shirt torn and you just straddled me over couch. And you kissed my neck and oh you do called me yummy" He said chuckling.

 I threw a pillow at him and he catch easily. "go cook me some break fast servant" I ordered."Yes as your wish your majesty" He said and walked out of the room in nothing but his boxers. Can he not look so yummy at the moment. 

yep yeah already lost my mind... 

damn right girl...

you again?

i am always here with you and he looked yummy for sure

shut up

"Teddy breakfast is ready come fast or we are going to late for the school" Riley's voice ended my mental conversation and I ran towards bathroom. 

I was about to get on with Riley as i heard a familiar honk. "what are you doing here Richmond?" Riley asked. "I am not here for you winters" Mason spat. He got out of the car and kissed me. I was stunned as i saw Mason smirk and a unknown emotion passed through Riley's eyes. was he Jealous?

 "come on babe we will be late for school and by the way you are looking very sexy in this dress just what i need my girlfriend to be right now" Mason said. "girlfriend?" Riley Raised his eyebrows. "yes girlfriend she is mine now so get off and move on lover boy" Mason said and drove off. But my heart still stuck on those two words Lover boy. 

could it be?

maybe it is...

A/N: A drunken Adriana? wow never thought that would have happen. And Riley got it all figured out don't you think that Riley should get her back?

maybe he should...

well I am tired guys so... 

Until next time...

See you soon...

till then...

Happy reading...

And don't forget to vote and comment