Chapter 4

Adrianna
Why my life is so difficult why? Can't I peacefully leave for once. It have to be about a boy always? First I cannot take out Riley from my head and now Mason is acting like a caveman.
"Auri everything will be fine. Everything will  be alright" Tiffny said. "No no no nothing will be good. I want to be invisible see I want to be or else I have to face the wrath of the queen bitch.
Today is the day my life will turn upside down. Today is the day when I will move in with Riley fucking winters. And I am sitting in my living room with my bags. Waiting for the Prince to arrive.
He do shows up five minute later. With a shiny new BMW. How many cars does this guy own? "Ready to go to your new home teddy?" Riley asked stopping his car. "Uhhh... No" I said. "You wound me princess  here I was planning for all the fun we could have together." Riley said in a dramatic voice.
"Can we just go and get over with it?" I asked. "Ok if You say so then" Riley said as i locked my place behind me. Dad left again last night. I was left alone with the instructions I need to follow in case of emergency.
When I arrived at his house it was more richer part of the town atleast half an hour away from my home. That means it will be an hour walk from here to school. I have no choice but to depend on Riley for the ride.
I got down from the car only to meet with a smriking Riley. Can his ego be more bigger than antartica. I looked at the house and my jaw dropped literally. Can this guy be any more rich?
"Close your mouth princess or you will catch flies" did he just. I snapped my head at his direction and he gave me a lopside grin.  Can je get anymore cuter. He looks cuter than mason. What's up with me today why on the earth am I compairing him to Mason any ways?
"Are you coming girlfriend or I have to pick you up and carry you inside" he asked with amusement laced voice. "I can manage perfectly fine Riley. And I am not your girlfriend" I snapped and walked inside.
Wow how rich is he actually? "You robbed a bank or something lately?" I asked. "Yeah you can say so I rob a bank daily" he said and chuckled.
"No seriously how much money you have?" I asked. "Enough to take you around the world trip 80 times and still left to buy a private island, beach house, airfield..." " ok ok ok I get it I am dating a filty rich guy" I cut him off. "You forgot to say handsome teddy and we are fake dating if you want we can make it real though" he said but his sarcastic reply have a underlaced something hope? For what?
"Na I am good rich boy fake dating you" I said. "Atleast you accepted fake dating me teddy" he said as i felt his breath in back of my back. I took a sharp breath as my heart started to beat wildly. Why am I feeling this way? He held my arms and pulled me to his chest. "Let's make it a real date baby girl" he said his voice was husky and I can feel his heart hammering in his chest.
His lips touched my exposed neck and he trailed soft kisses to my jaw to my shoulders and then he pulled away leaving my heart racing. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me intently. "Still think I don't effect you think again princess" with that he left and I heard a door slam.
I settled down in guest room and tried to concentrate over my work but all I could think was how his lips felt on my skin. God I need to find a distraction. And romantic novels won't do any good because that is what I am trying to avoid right now romace.
I got of my room and looked around the house but he was nowhere to be found. I saw a maid working in the kitchen. "Hello" I said. "Hello child master winters never brings a girl home. You must be special" she said. Yes I am. "Uh... I am his gi.." I paused I am not his girlfriend what is wrong with me today? " I am his friend from school and I am staying with him for a while" I said. "Oh it's good to have some company here we get lonely time to time" she said.
"I can understand that get can you tell where can I find Riley?" I asked. "Riley?" She seems confused. "Your master winters"  I corrected myself. "Oh he is at the gym in the west wing child he generally goes their when he needs to clear up his frustration take the stairs then the bridge and you will get their it's two door to the left" she said and started to cook again.
Well how hard it can be? And who the hell have a gym in their home? Why she didn't recognise him by his name? Why is he love alone? Don't he have family or anything?
Who the hell is Riley Victor Winters is? Should I trust Mason who said that he is a bad news? Uhhh.... Why me why I have to be the one into such sticky situations?  Why did n't dad trusted a stranger for my safety? Why?
Wait my dad trusted him and they were on first name basis that means my dad knows him but how? He is a construction worker and works out of the town mostly so how could he know someone like Riley? He is a teenager so it's not possible that my dad knows him? Maybe he do work for his dad or something? But still somethings aren't adding up still... I guess I need some answers and I need them fast.
A/N: so Riley is not what he seems and he gave some untold secrets...
Wait to find out...
Until then
Happy reading