Chapter 12

Adriana 

why I came here again?  oh yes I came here because I am a perfect girlfriend. And I am dressed in something Riley would never want me in. Again I am thinking about Riley when I am Mason's girlfriend. what's wrong with me? 

you like Riley and you are just pretending to be with Mason. 

yes maybe you are right. "Hey Adri come and dance with us" Mason said for the fifth time in night. i stirred the drink in my hand before drowning it in a gulp. 

 I shouldn't be drinking not like this I promised Riley that I will not drink. 

but you are doing the same thing.

uggghhh... why don't you stop you are giving me headache. 

stop drinking you are giving yourself a headache. 

I looked at Mason who mentioned me to come to him. I got there and he told me to sit beside him. "here Audri drink it up" he said handing me something. "thanks Mason" i said. i gulped the drink and then suddenly felt lightheaded. "Mason" i said. "yes Audri" he said. "can you please take me home? I am not feeling well" i said. "we just got here Audri let's just enjoy for few more minutes" He said quickly dismissing me. 

I am noticing him from the time I came here. he was behaving so differently. He was avoiding me leaving me on my own. Maybe because earlier I had rejected him. He wanted to go further but I didn't let him. Maybe That's why? should I let him do it?

If he likes you that way he will wait for you till eternity...

maybe you are right. 

"Come on Audri let's dance" Mason pulled me out of my thoughts. Just on the cue Blue's song came. Sing for me. Mason pulled me to him. I was intoxicated and I was too drunk to notice. He started grinding into me. My too short dress was riding up. His hand were placed over my thighs. and he was pressing me further into him.

His one hand pulled down the strap of my dress as he started kissing on my shoulder. I pushed him away but he again started to do the same. This time his hand got under my dress too. "Mason please we are in public" I said. "we are in the  club baby no one is listening or seeing anything they are too intoxicated." he assured. 

Mason started to touch me in places where he shouldn't. I pushed his hands away and said "Mason Please Don't touch me like that" I said. He pulled me to him again and said "I known you since you get here and you still don't trust me Audri" He said.

"And you trust him that guy whom you met just few days ago? you live with him but you are my girlfriend you should be with me sleep on  my bed in my cloths not his" Mason said venom dripping from his every words. 

"is what you think about me Mason? I trusted you... I loved you" I said. "You don't let me touch you Audri I am your boyfriend just once Audri I want to be sure that you are only mine" Mason said and his lips met mine. He started to groap me again. "let go of me Mason" I said trying to push him away. 

"you are drunk" I said and again i felt another wave of dizziness passed over me. "i don't feel so good" i said to myself. Mason tried to hold me but someone beat him to that. "She said not to touch her"  The voice said which was awfully sounded like Riley. 

But why would he be here? why would he save me? I ditched him for Mason Didn't I? "Riley?" i called. "Yes Teddy" the voice said. Only Riley calls me Teddy. Only Riley's voice is like this when he calls me Teddy.  

"Riley I want to dance with you" I said. "Teddy you are intoxicated your drink was spiked" Riley said pulling me closer to him. "Riley I like you soooo much I Like You... Wait I think I more than Like you. But I am Mason's girlfriend how can I like you" I said.