Chapter 17

Adriana

"Good morning Teddy wake up..." I heard a annoying voice called. I want to hit the person who is saying so in morning. "Come on Princess or else we are going to be late for school" The voice said. Crap school. test. how can I forget about all that? I jumped up and rubbed my eyes. 

I saw Riley was on the floor laughing. "Rily what did you?" I tasted something into my mouth. "You did not Riley I will kill you otherwise." I said. "You should look at your face princess you look hilarious." He said. 

I saw myself into the mirror and half of my face was covered in. Yes you guessed right. It is whipped cream. "I will kill you Riley" I shouted. "Nope you love me too much for that" Riley said. "i hate you" I shouted again. "Thanks I love you too" He said. 

I hope I pass this test. I prayed. And i started writing. I was almost finished when the bell rang. "stop writing and submit your papers to me" The teacher said. I Hate history and I hate Riley Fucking Winters. 

Nick Joined me later and said "How did it go?" He asked. "how did you expect it too after Riley's behavior last night?" I asked. "that bad?" He asked. "Yep. Last time if he decided to take me to his usual hangout with his friends i will kill him myself" I said. 

Apparently Riley wanted to win me back so he came with some crazy idea. He introduced me to his friends on Sunday night. And we got to a club. He again got possessive and  started to knock guys who tried to flirt with me. 

We got kicked out and then our car got punctured which led us to walk up to his house in middle of nowhere.  "I am going to take revenge on him and I have a perfect plan I need your help" I said. 

I was waiting at my room pretending to do homework. Wait for it... wait for it... wait for it...  "Nick... I am going to kill you" Riley shouted. I walked out cautiously and I can barely hold my laugh. All of his blond hairs are now Pink. "Riley oh my god what happen?"  I asked trying to control my laugh.

Riley's eyes narrowed. "It was you Nick won't dare do such thing to me" Riley said. "payback is a bitch" I replied. "Adriana Claire Wilson" I gulped. "you better run"Riley don't have to say twice. I bolted. 

Then something strange happen. I got a weird flashback. I saw myself running with a younger version of Riley. We were laughing giggling and playing together. Then I blacked out. 

I opened my eyes to see a very concerned Riley. "Hey are you feeling alright?" He asked. "y..yes what happen here? "  I asked. "um mm... you kind of fainted." He said. "Doctor said because of stress or something" Nick replied. 

"Oh... I was having flashback and I saw you Riley" I said. He smirked."I mean younger version of us" I added His smirked dropped. "Oh so that is what you meant" He said. "this means her memories are coming back" Nick said. "It is a good news now she can remember you again Riley"Nick said. 

Riley smiled but it didn't reached his eyes. Is he not happy? Maybe not. Maybe I knew his secrets as a kid maybe he thinks I will drift apart if i remember them. 

"Riley you are looking totally edible with that pink hairs" I said. He smirked "I can assure you that I have more edible part on my body rather than my hairs" "ewww... tooo much details too much details..." Nick gagged. 

"So before you fainted You were the one who put this in that shampoo. And you hid everyone others so I have to use that clever" He said. "I was born clever if you are insisting bad boy" I said. "Not a chance good girl" He said. 

"I want to punish you so bad right now." His eyes were stormy and dark. He is such a turn on. I looked around and saw we are the only one in this room.  He leaned closer to me and said "Got you" In my ears and started laughing hard. 

"Oh my god you should have seen your face you were totally flushed. You looked like a tomato I cannot believe it... you... Hah... hah...hah" Riley said. 

Oh bad boy you teased the wrong girl. "Are you sure honey that you didn't wanted to do anything with me" I said batting my eyelashes. Riley looked at me and gulped. I moved the straps of my dress down slowly. 

I unzipped it and it fell to the ground. I was normally shy but now... I just want to get back on him. "Teddy... what are you" "Shhh... don't say a word Honey I know you want to see me like this. I pushed my bra straps down. "I know you want to touch me so bad" I said making my voice as seductive as possible. "Adriana" He warned. 

I walked up to him and tugged on his t-shirt removing it. "Time to test your own medicine Riley" I thought. I kissed his jaw as i unclasped my bra but before it fell i pulled his shirt over my head covering me. "Got you" I said. 

He was startled. "You didn't" He said. "but i did Riley beat you on your own game" I said snapping my fingers. "Game on princess you have only woken up the beast within me and it carves you sooner or later you will give in" He said pushing me to the bed and climbing above me. 

"you too can play this game Winters and you will lose" I said as he hovered above me. "Game on Wilson the one who give in first have to do whatever the second one says" He said. kissing my jaw. "I accept" I said flipping us swiftly "honey"... and then I sat up and ran out laughing...

A/N: here is the next chapter of the BBD find out what happend between them in the next episode stay tune for more...

And don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share