Chapter 8

Riley

I cannot stand there and watch her anymore. I was happy in my life once. I met my happiness yes Adriana is my happiness. And keeping her happy is what I wanted to do. My life is already too Fucked up. 

Ryan Winters the billionaire who gone missing someday ago. Still they have no idea where he could be. I switched off the television and shied loudly. I took out the whisky and poured down into a glass. It's a good thing I never gone public with my pictures or they will know who I am and where I am.

I looked at the emerald liquid as it twirled into the glass. No I don't drink always. Just when I am sad and this is definitely something  to be sad about. I never been sad about a girl anyways. Because i never cared about them. I played with their hearts. yes i was heartless to them but my heart was somewhere else. It was with her always. 

I still remember it was eight other ago. she was beautiful thing I ever put my eyes on with her beautiful blue eyes and those two pig tails. she was the cutest 8 year old I ever saw. She captured my heart then. It's sad she don't know me or she don't remember me.

"it's a punishment right god? you are punishing me for what i did to all those girls right?" I said or shouted out loud. I shouted and kicked the table hard. Sad it broken into two. "Fucking fragile thing why the fuck it have to be this fragile why the fuck i have to have this feelings towards her?" I shouted as i drowned the glass.

I want to feel pain which isn't emotional. I want to take her out of my system. She have what she wanted she have Mason. She have him. She don't need me anymore in her life. She don't need me anymore. 

"she don't need me anymore" I shouted

"she have him" 

"she have the one she was infatuated with"

 "she Don't want me in her life"

"She have Mason in her life"

"she will forget me "

"she will like everyone"

"she will leave me like everyone"

"she don't need me anymore"

"she don't want me anymore"

"she is done with me"

"She...she"  and i cried like a baby. I didn't cried since I lost my mother. when i was 10. I cried and she was there to pull me out of the darkness i was in. Adriana was my light. Now when she is gone who am i going to rely on? who will be there for me? who will hold me if i got into the darkness again. 

I need something other then her. 

"but all you need is her"

 no

"yes you need her you love her" 

 yes I do love her and that's why i feel like my heart is breaking

"Pathetic fool you are Ryan you knew that she doesn't love you so why the hell you fell for her? It's like your father said remember what he said?"

no one can ever love you Ryan Victor winters. no one will ever love you because you are not lovable.

 "you are right father she doesn't love me no body loves me I am just fed up with all this things" I said as i made my way towards the gym. I need to release my Anger. I need physical pain. Anything other than this mental breakdown I am about to have. I just took out a new punching bag and positioned it. 

without wearing the gloves i started punching it. 

Mason. Punch 

Adriana. Punch

Kiss. punch punch punch

I. punch. hate. punch. them. punch. both. punch 

I.punch. will. punch. forget. punch. her. punch

She. punch. will. punch. regret. punch. it.

I.punch. will. punch. show. punch. her. punch punch punch

She. punch. is .punch. missing. punch. from. punch. her. punch. life.

I saw my bloodied knuckles. "are you going to kill yourself?" Nick came towards me. "that's sound so tempting right now" I said. "Do that and Adri will hunt you with knife even after you are dead" He said and i laughed bitterly. "Yes probably play Ouija board and call me while kissing that Douche" 

"you saw that right?" he asked. "and i can assume that your room is destroyed because of the same thing" he added. I didn't said anything. "that is going to be sore" he said pointing to my knuckles.   "yeah? i barely feel any pain" i said. "you love her don't you" he chuckled. I just shrugged. "it's a rare sight to see that Ryan Winters is whipped. The billionaire playboy whom girls drool on is crying over some girl" He mocked. "she is not just any girl.She is my girl" i said. 

"then stop mopping around and get her back" He said."that's the thing Nick i cannot she is happy with him and i cannot just take away her happiness" I said. "the thing is buddy that she thinks she is happy but she is not she will soon realize that and she will know that who wants the best for her." He said. "well I have a limited time remember? I cannot wait here forever for her" I said making him remind about my tight schedule.  "dude you still have two years to graduate again" He said and laughed. "now stop crying and clean up and then we can replace the broken things and maybe your broken heart too" he added. "how do you know i have been crying i don't cry I am Ryan Victor Winters and I am the Billionaire bad boy" I said. "ummm you have dried tears streak at your face Mr. Winters" He said. 

I wanted to get her back so bad. I wanted to heal my broken heart and I wanted to prove my father wrong but do I have time to do so? I guess only time will tell and time is seriously running out of my hands faster than grains of sand. I don't what to do anymore. I just want you Adriana. I just want you my teddy. 

A/N: surprise it is Riley's p.o.v didn't i surprised you my lovely readers. You all wanted to know what goes on in our bad boy's head here it is...

And he likes her... no scratch that he loves her. Is it so soon for that but maybe not... After all it's just one sided or is it?...

Find out in the next chapter...

until then...

happy reading...

please vote comment...