Chapter 30

Adrianna Wilson

I walked inside the abandon building to found Zeke sitting in our usual spot. A place where no one can find us unless and until we want to be found and we don't want to be found right now.

Zeke hugged me making me wince. I was still not healed enough. "I am glad you are here partner. I am going crazy. And the blip on the screen is blinking wildly. "A blip?" I asked. "Yes Riley's location." What he knows Riley's location and he didn't bother to inform me?

"Zeke you didn't mentioned that before hand? You didn't mentioned that maybe just maybe I can be a little relaxed that you know where to find him?" I asked. "Aid I don't want to rile you up. But I did put a transmitter into him before you know he went missing and well... I just got trace of the signal maybe he was in range now or maybe just it triggered somehow. It was offline and just now it started to beep"

"So what are you waiting for let's just go and save him. He is the most important person right now ." Zeke shook her head in disapproval. "Are you forgetting your training Adri? This is a trap and you want to head into it?" Zake asked. "Yes I do Zeke and it is not like we have much choice in this matter. I have to go. And you know it well I cannot let it pass like that. I need him. You know that " His eyes narrowed further.

"I cannot let you go Adri knowing what might have happen to you in there it is truly terrifying. And the odds are still against us." I have to go Zeke even if that means knocking you out cold. I have to do it. It is a debt I have to pay. I have vowed as a protector I have to do this.

"Sorry Zeke" I said and hit him in head. He was knocked out instantly. I took the transmitter and his motorcycle keys. I saw some extra weapons that might come in handy. I strapped them down in my boots and pants covering myself with the long trench coat I found lying on the floor. It was probably of Zeke's .

He will not mind I am sure. But after he wakes up he will not be happy about Setting out from another dangerous mission from which we may not have came alive after all. "I am coming Riley trap or no trap I am going to save you from this thing"

I climbed over his motorcycle and put the key into ignition. I put on the helmet and let the engine roar under my command. "I am coming baby just hold on till I come."

I turned on the location on my GPS system as I zoomed passed the cars and other viechles I don't know what is waiting for me there yet but if Zeke is right I am in very big trouble and Ryan well he is in much more danger than we usually anticipated. He is missing for days now. And I cannot help but think ill things. I cannot stay positive anymore. So I have to do this on my own without anyone's permission or help. I cannot help but think what if everything turns out wrong?

"No he will be alright he have to be alright" I said to myself and speed my bike once more. I reached to the destination and took out my un. No more time to act recklessly Riley's life is on the line this time. And I am not taking any chances, Not for anything, He is the most important thing right now.

I saw a big padlock on the door of this abandoned warehouse. Right time to do it stealthily and quickly. Two shots from my gun will have done the work but I do not want to attract attention. I picked the lock as quickly as possibly. And then opened the door. I scanned the area of the old dusty warehouse. It was big so big. No one can possibly navigate whole place in few hours. And it is so remote that it is hard to find.

Perfect location for crimes I thought bitterly. Then I saw another door. "OK now I need to check it too, I picked the lock again and saw him trying to jump out of the window. "I will not do that if I were you at least if you do not want to be fish food."

Riley turned around and looked shocked. "Teddy? How? I thought no one can find me and I am here all alone." I hugged him hard and then kissed him. He looked startled for some reason. "You are kissing me? You are not mad at me?" he asked in surprise. "I am mad very much you are not there when I woke up why I won't be mad just tell me." He looked relieved for some reason.

"Do you remember everything?" he asked. "I do" I confirmed and he frowned more. "Ok" he said in small voice. "Shut up and let's get out of here" I said. "I am hurt I will only slow you down You should just go." He said. "I came here to rescue you. you moron. Now let's get out of here I knocked Zeke because he wanted to stop me but Riley nothing can ever stop me from reaching to you ever. "

"Are you sure about that? And I do not like my guests to run this much quickly. You should know that." "Father" I scowled looking at he figure in front of us.