Chapter 19

Adriana willson

I looked at him sitting by my side. A fleeting memory passed by my eyes. We holding hands as he lead me to his private jet. The scenery shift and there we were sitting in a cafe holding hands. The scenery shift again we were laughing rolling in snow. 

What were those came from him and me. all those glimpses. My head is hurting bad. Riley looks at me with concern. "Teddy are you alright?" he asks softly. "My head hurts" I complained. Flashes of him and me continue to shift one after another like a movie. I cannot bear it. I closed my eyes tightly. 

"Adriana" He called softly. But I hear some distance voice.

"Adriana" I heard him call. "Adriana I will catch you" His voice calls again. I ran through the snowy landscape. I am wearing baby blue sweater dress and brown knee high boots with a matching baby blue scarf cap knitted by my mother. I love her so much she is one of a Kind. I rubbed my glove covered hand before running again. 

"Adriana slow down the hill is steep"  I heard his concern voice. "Riley you are such a baby you cannot catch me and you know it" I said before I put my board and jumped. "Slow Down Princess" He called. "Never if you want that date you have to catch me first Riley" I said. "Game on Princess" He said and then he jumped after me. 

I opened my eyes surprisingly my headache had vanished. "Princess are you alright?" he asked. wow he did called me princess before. "you are making me worried Teddy are you alright?" He asked softly placing his hand on my cheek. I leaned into his touch. 

It is such a familiar warm touch. It send warm and beautiful sensation throughout my body. "Riley I remember you. Us skiing" I said softly. "Happy memory?" he asked. "Happy memory" I said and his eye soften one more time. His lips quirk up and I can see his beautiful smile. "Have we been to alaska before?" I asked. "yes we have been" He said. 

I frown trying to remember the memory of him and me in Alaska. Nothing comes up. His hand find mine as he entwined our fingers together. We entered the airport and he drove us inside the private area. few small private planes were standing in a row. But it wasn't them what made me gasp. 

It was one lone plane standing alone in middle of the field. wow. it was beautiful. "welcome to USS legacy the one of a kind Jet." He said. "I remember this" I said. He smiled and said "I am glad you do Teddy and even if you didn't we could always make some new memories for ourselves." he said softly

His breath was too close to my neck. I blushed crimson. He lead me to the plane and inside. It was rich leather and creamy whites covering everything. "Let's make some new memories princess" He said kissing my cheek. But it was something about his voice. Something carnal raw. 

It reflected in my actions as I pulled him close and captured his lips. His hands moved to my head and into my hairs tugging them softly. I moaned into his mouth it feels so good. He feels so good. 

His lips left mine and moved to my jaw. He trailed feathery light kisses along my jaw as his hand move down my spine. His heat combined with mine sending goosebumps all over my skin. Desire swept through my veins as his lips moved onto my neck biting it softly making me gasp. 

He continued downward little by little so his hands resting on my hips holding me tighter against his body. It was such an overwhelming sensation. "I want to peel off that dress from you" He said in a husky voice. Deep inside something clench and it was such a agonizing pain that shot through my body. I wanted him just like he wanted me. 

he softly caressed my cheek moving down my neck. "Do you want me Teddy?" He asked in his deep voice. "yes I want you" I said and it was not spur of the moment or the closeness between us. It was him. It was me and It was the crackling electricity I felt from the moment he walked into my life. 

"Mile high club?" He asked. I blushed. "did we ever do it?" i asked. "can I resist you Teddy? I think I cannot and I lost my virginity to you" He said. My mouth drop open. what? it is a news. "How was it?" I asked. Since when I became this brave? pat on back for me. "It was more than anything I expected. You never failed to amaze me miss wilson." He said.

The pilot's voice was heard over intercom. "Please fasten your seat belts we are about to leave" "Interruption" He murmur and buckled me into my seat. He sat down too. "One day teddy i am going to take you here." He said leaning into me. Then his lips were on mine again and we were airbound in no time for another incredible adventure as he says. 

A/N: Here is the next chapter that shows you fleeting glimpse of her past. So how is it sorry for late update I am having a severe writer's block regarding this story... But i will write soon. 

Thanks and happy reading

And don't forget to 

Vote 

comment

share