Daichi Sawamura- Rewards Hurt

°B!MR°

<Anime: Haikyuu!>

This was requested by Fuyuki-Atsushi
P.s. Daichi is gonna be a lil OOC I guess
⚠WARNING LEMON AHEAD⚠
Enjoy~

____________________________________

~3rd person p.o.v.~

The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky above orange, just above a certain high school gym. The sound of many balls hitting the floor, along with the squeaking of running shoes was audible inside the gym.

Taking a peek inside, volleyball nets were up, and the high schoolers there were tossing, receiving, and spiking various volleyballs everywhere.

~Daichi's p.o.v.~

I smiled as I saw all the players working hard. My eyes traveled over to a certain player who was trying his best to make sure that the ball never touched the court.

It was a player I loved with all my heart. His forehead trickled with slight sweat as he ran up to me.

"Am I doing good, Daichi?" He asked with his smooth angelic voice. I smiled down at him while ruffling his (h/c) hair.

"You were doing great. I want to give you a big reward for working so hard." I said in a low voice so that the others wouldn't hear.

(Y/n) became obviously flustered as his face and ears became a very vibrant red as he began stuttering.

"D-don't say th-things like th-that S-Sawamura!"

I chuckled as I checked the time. Practice was supposed to be over 30 minutes ago but we were allowed a few extra minutes.

"That's it for today! Good job with practice! Let's aim for better tomorrow!" I yelled to the rest of the team.

They all packed their stuff up and began to leave. I told (Y/n) to stay back to help me put all the equipment back, while I told Hinata and Kageyama that they should leave earlier than they usually would.

After everyone all left, (Y/n) and I started pick up all the balls. As soon as that was done we began putting the nets away.

"I can't wait to take a cool shower then sleep!" (Y/n) groaned while stretching. I snuck behind him then picked him up.

"W-woah! Put me down! I'm gonna fall!" He squeaked clinging onto me.

"(Y/n), wouldn't you prefer that I shower you with love?" I asked, teasing him.

He glared at me lightly as he shut the door to the storage room.

"I can never tell if you're being serious or not." He grumbled under his breath. I don't think I was meant to hear it but I did.

"Why don't I show you."

~3rd person p.o.v.~

Daichi passionately kissed (Y/n), while the smaller of the two melted into the love filled kiss.

(Y/n)'s back was pressed against the wall and no space was in between the two lovers. Daichi's hands roamed the libero's torso, going down south.

(Y/n) shivered against the captain's touch, craving more of it. Daichi broke the kiss, leaving the smaller of the two panting more than the other.

"Are you sure you want this?" Daichi whispered against (Y/n)'s ear, making said male nod his head repeatedly. The way that Daichi's warm breath hit his ear made him grow extremely hot inside.