Shigeo Kageyama- I Think I Like You Too

°Tall!MR°

<Anime: Mob Psycho 100>

Requested by: TheGamingPancham  Yikes all my requests are kinda wack despite how organized I tried to keep them before. 

Expect a bit more frequent updates though. I am feeling overall better and happier with myself so I feel a lot more outgoing and actually feel like doing things sjksjk. My newfound constant head splitting headaches say otherwise but still lmaooo. I'm working out again after dropping it for some time so hopefully that helps? :')

Anyway, please enjoy!

175.2 cm

You were still in middle school for goodness sake. Continuing to grow as well. This much was obvious with the constant ache in your legs and back.

Mob, who was significantly shorter, found your height to be something of important to your person. It was hard for him to imagine you to be anything but towering over others. While at times he would secretly wish to have a portion of your tall stature, he was never too bothered by the fact that you would attract unwanted attention from others.

Classmates from different clubs would without a doubt ask you to join a club where height would dominate. You, whom would rather spend your free time with Mob, declined every offer thrown your way. Instead, when Mob joined the body improvement club, you were quick to join as well.

Originally, Mob had joined in hopes of impressing Tsubomi, but after some time well spent with you and the other club members, he had long forgotten his original goal. Now, he worked towards improving his physical strength in order to rely on his own strength because you had previously confessed you wanted to be able to feel like you could take anything on for Mob. He appreciated the sentiment, but Mob wanted to be strong on his own.

Of course, having rapidly growing bones meant your muscles had to keep up with your body's growth. After a few weeks of running, and lifting weights, your body had become well built. You could definitely pass for a high school student if not for the middle school uniform that gave your real age away. Your physique was no where near like the original members' of the club, but your muscle gain did not go unnoticed.

To Mob, it seemed like you received even more attention than before. Not only were clubs more adamant now that you join their own, but you would start to get the occasional confession from girls.

At first, this didn't bother Mob in the slightest. Even he admired how broad your shoulders turned out to be, but it felt like it was getting excessive when girls would go up to the both of you to ask help on homework even you didn't understand and acted like Mob wasn't there begin with.

"Maybe Mob can help you guys! I don't understand this problem well, but Mob does. He explained some others to me well." You told a few girls one day. Mob noticed the look of defeat written on their face. It seemed that you didn't and continued to praise how smart Mob was.

"Erm... who's Mob?" One of the girls asked. You looked as confused as she did, probably wondering why she didn't know him.

"Oh! I meant Kageyama. I'm so used to calling him by his nickname." You explained, pulling Mob closer to you. He was unsure if the close proximity towards you, or if the stares of the girls in front of you were responsible for his face cheeks burning.

"Kageyama? Oh, it's fine. We don't want to take up too much of your time. Actually, we'll be heading out now." The girls said, picking their things up and leaving the classroom. You curiously watched them exit the room.