Clear- Weird Friends

°N/S!MR°

<Anime: Dramatical Murders>

Requested by ReferencingMyOCs
Hope you enjoy it
~~~~~~~~~

You and Clear were hanging out in Aoba's room while the blue haired male was downstairs fixing up some food for the three of you. You did offer to help, but Aoba refused, saying that you were a guest. It was your first time visiting his home, after all.

You and Clear sat on the opposite side of the room from each other. The air around you two felt a bit awkward since, well, that was the kind of person you were.

Aoba had told Clear that you were a bit introverted and didn't really socialize a lot, so he shouldn't do anything to weird you out. The problem was that Clear had no idea what he should and shouldn't do around you.

He wanted to be your friend, but he didn't want to take the chance of you forever avoiding him if he made a mistake on approaching you.

"So, how'd you meet Aoba?" You asked.

Your question startled Clear. He thought he was going to have to make the first move to talk. When you did, however, he relaxed his tense body and moved to sit next to you on the bed.

"I met master after I heard his voice. I tracked him down, but I fell after being clumsy on the roofs." Clear explained, leaving you slightly baffled.

"Why were you on the roofs in the first place?! Isn't that a bit too extreme?" You asked, leaning your body away as if his craziness was contagious.

You would find out later on, that it is.

"Ah! Is that a strange thing to do? I'm sorry, it's just a habit of mine. Please don't think less of me! Be my friend!" He blurted.

Clear and you just sat still, staring at each other before you suddenly started uncontrollably laughing. Clear, being Clear, thought something was wrong and began panicking.

"Ch-chill! Ha ha!" You laughed. Clear calmed his movements and waited for you to finish your laughing fit.

"May you tell me what you found funny?" He asked.

"You're really weird, you know that?" You joked. Clear took that joke very seriously. He began worrying that in the end, you didn't want to be his friend. Feeling sad, he let his head hang down.

"I'm sorry! I just-"

"Whoa whoa. I never said that it was a bad thing." You tried to calm him down.

Clear shot his head up, your words giving him life again.

"Do you really mean it?! Wow! I'll promise to be a great friend. I won't let you down! I'll make you feel happy!" Clear promised. You snickered, making the mask wearing man tilt his head in curiosity.

"What is it now?" He asked in confusion.

"I'm sorry. You just sounded like you were happy to be my boyfriend or something."

Clear scratched his head in thought.

Boy... friend...?

"But aren't I your boy friend now then?" Clear asked.

At that moment Aoba walked in, the plate of fresh cookies falling to the floor.

"I CAN SEE YOU GUYS ARE HITTING IT OFF! I'LL BE DOWNSTAIRS MAKING MORE COOKIES OH MY- DON'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD!" Aoba shouted as he went back to the kitchen in a hurry.