Katsuki Bakugou- Shirt

°B!MR°

<Anime: Boku no Hero Academia>

Requested by: VALREADSFANFICTIONS
Oof, it took long to rewrite and publish but I like this version better so please enjoy!

______________________________________

It was a foggy morning, and today you felt like getting up early. You sat up on your boyfriend's bed, looking around to get the sleep out of you. Once you felt awake enough, you turned to face Bakugou, who's arms were still wrapped around your naked torso.

"Katsuki, wake up. Let's have some breakfast." You cooed. The explosive man grumbled about wanting a few more hours, his hold tightening. You smiled as you somehow pried his strong grip off of you. You looked around for your clothes and sighed as you found them soiled. You were going to have to wear some of Bakugou's clothes while you washed your own.

You performed your morning hygienic routine, glad you bought a few spare items and left them here. As you slid on a shirt from Bakugou's closet, you found it to fit quite loosely and just settled with that one piece of clothing. It was comfortable and stopped around mid-thigh for you. You then went to his laundry room to put your clothes in to wash. You'd have to remember to also put it in the dryer.

Once you returned to attempt to wake Bakugou up, you found him sitting up in bed, looking a bit confused.

"Where were you?" He asked as he stretched, his muscles flexing as he did so. When you stood in front of him he was sure to wrap his arms around you, resting his head on your stomach.

"I just put my clothes to wash." You explained while playing with his hair. He peeked at you with one eye.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked, now removing himself from you to take a good look. You sheepishly scratched the back of your neck with a small laugh.

"Well, yeah. I don't really have any clothes here, and it feels comfy." There was a small pause after you answered.

"And... you're wearing nothing under?" He asked, and you swore you heard his voice crack slightly.

"I told you, I don't have anything here, and I doubt you'd let me use some underpants." 

It was then you noticed how he stared at you. It looked like he was ready to eat you up. When he stood up, towering over you with a lustful stare, you held up your hands in front of you, knowing where this was heading.

"W-wait, Katsuki. I mean, we just did it last night! You can't possibly have the energy to go at it again, right?" You asked. He only smirked as with every step he took, you took one back until reaching a wall.

"I wouldn't be a pro-hero if I didn't have a lot of stamina. With you looking like that, I could go on for days," he spoke. You nervously fiddled with the hem of the shirt as your face grow warm. You only wished you weren't red.

"Well, that's true, but-"

You were cut off as Bakugou slammed his hands on either side of your head. 

"You saying you don't want to do it with me, or what?" A clearly forced smile was worn as Bakugou said this. You gulped as you shook your head.

"No, that's not it! I just- mmph!" 

Bakugou silenced you with a rough kiss, and you hesitantly, yet happily kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck, grabbing a fistful of his hair as you wanted to deepen the intimate gesture.

"Weren't you the one who didn't want to do it this morning?" Bakugou's voice came out in a low and hoarse whisper as you two pulled away. You were panting lightly as you felt your breath stolen from you. Bakugou always made you feel this way by doing so little.

"Just shut up." You managed to retort before pulling him in again. You two managed to stumble back into bed, Bakugou running his hands up his shirt you were wearing. Your breath hitched as he slowly moved one of his hands up your thigh, while he moved from your lips onto your already marked neck from the previous night.

"K-Katsuki... Don't stop." You whispered, and you felt your boyfriend tense up. There was a certain glint to his eyes as he spread your legs and placed himself between them. Your shirt rode up to your waist, exposing your bottom half to Bakugou.

"I was really trying to hold back," he started as he reached over to his dresser next to you, and grabbing the half empty bottle of lube before he continued, "so don't you go telling me to stop once I've begun."

You could only feverishly nod as he lubed up your hole and his fingers, ready to prep you, placing the lube back where he got it after using some.

"I know we did it last night, but it's better for you this way." He mumbled. It was almost as if those words were meant more for him, and he was still doing his best to hold back to avoid hurting you. Your heart scrunched up at his small effort of kindness, and you felt his gentleness as he started prepping you. 

You subconsciously started rubbing yourself as you kept eye contact with Bakugou. He leaned down to your chest as his fingers continued to stretch you out. With his one free hand, he moved the shirt up so it rested below your neck.

He sucked on your pink buds, occasionally biting on them, making you squirm. You let out quiet moans as Bakugou pleasured you. You had stopped touching yourself, resting your hands on his arms, feeling his muscle. 

As Bakugou lifted himself off you once more, you were able to see how hard he was. He took his fingers out as he silently looked at you for permission as if you would suddenly change your mind last minute. Despite what he said earlier, he would really stop even if he was already in you if you said so.

You nodded, and he was quick to line up with your entrance. As he eased himself in, you moved from Bakugou's arms to grip the bed sheets below you tightly. You were able to feel him throbbing inside of you and you could hear his quiet pants. 

Once he was fully inside of you, he rolled his hips into yours. He began thrusting strongly, causing you to let out loud noises. He placed his forearms on either side of you head as he continued to roughly pound into you, taking your lips into a steamy kiss. You went to pull him closer, adding pressure with your fingers to his back when he hit your prostate.

"A-again... There again..." You barley whispered as you pulled away from the kiss for a second. Bakugou obliged as he continued to aim for that same spot. 

Bakugou groaned so low at some point, it almost sounded like a deep growl. You'd be lying if you said that alone didn't bring you closer to your limit. 

At some point, you could tell Bakugou was at his limit too as his thrusts became more harsher, and had less of a rhythm. Soon enough you came, covering Bakugou's abdomen as well with your substance.

Not too long after your release, Bakugou's hips came to a momentary stop when he was deep inside, rocking into you slowly afterwards. You were able to feel his warm cum inside of you, and as he pulled out, some of it slipped out as well.

"That's gonna be a pain to clean out." You said as you took off Bakugou's now sweaty shirt.

"There was no point in me wearing this after all too." You said as you threw it off to the side. Bakugou grabbed some tissues that were also on the dresser by the lube, smirking just a bit.

"Maybe you didn't do it for nothing. You should wear my shirts more often." He joked as he cleaned up some of the cum that was oozing out.

"I don't know. I guess I should."

______________________________________

I'm probably too excited to release the next update.

Also, I'm sorry to those who wanted a part 2 to the Laxus one-shot but I'm never satisfied with how it turns out. I'll either keep it on hold, or I might not even finish it in the end. I can't really find a way to have that one ending I'm looking for, and I'm not even sure what kind of ending that is. I'll probably finish all my requests and then work on finishing that one. Sorry to those who were looking forward to it.

Up next: it's a surprise ;)