Aki & Shima- Three Way Thing

°N/S!MR°

<Anime: Super Lovers>

Requested by: 1_uzumaki

I need to clear a few things about about the request that was supposed to go here instead of this one. Due to personal reasons, I couldn't work on the Fyodor update, despite thinking I would be able to. I might work on it at a later time that I think is right, but for now, I sincerely apologize to the person who requested it.

Back to this update, I hope you enjoy!

______________________________________

Shima wouldn't call it love.

He wouldn't even call it a petty crush.

He would call it some sort of need to experiment.

Aki would call it a "petty crush".

Maybe even as far as love.

He definitely wouldn't call it a "phase".

The two brothers talked amongst themselves as they waited for one more person to show up to a small cafe they all agreed to meet up at. Their conversation was light-hearted and the way they held themselves seemed to be with comfort.

"You know Shima," Aki had suddenly changed his tone, "I've seen the way you look at (Y/n)." He said, taking a sip of his drink. Shima pushed up his glasses before responding.

"How so?" He asked, feigning his innocent reaction. Aki could tell though.

"C'mon, you know what I mean, and don't you go denying it. You like him, don't you?" Aki asked, subconsciously grasping his cup a little tighter than before. Shima took notice of this.

"No."

"Shima, I know you like him. There's no point in hiding it from me- the person who knows you best."

"I don't like him that way."

Aki took one long hard look at his brother before sighing and holding his free hand up in mock surrender.

"Alright then. I was going to ask him out anyway when he got here, so you won't mind, right?" Aki asked. Shima hadn't had the chance to reply before a voice called out to them.

"Aki! Shima! I'm sorry if I made you wait! I was giving my grandma her meds before I left!"

The brothers smiled and acknowledged you as you sat down with them, insisting that you'd order something later.

"Anyway, what were guys talking about earlier? When I walked in, you two looked pretty serious." you asked, your eyes holding curiosity in them. Aki glanced at Shima, who only looked away, before giving you haired friend his full attention.

"Actually we were talking about how I was going to-"

"We were talking about you." Shima had interrupted. His sudden intervention had made you a bit surprised.

"Really? What about me?" you asked with slight interest.

Aki seemed as surprised as you, who was seated next to him. Shima used this to his advantage.

"We were talking about how I feel towards you. I'm not sure if it's something romantic, but at the same time you make me feel happy and complete with just your presence. I know this seems sudden, but hopefully you understand when I'm asking you to help me to confirm these feelings." He said. His answer rendered both Aki and you silent for a few moments.

"What?!" Aki and you shouted in unison. The latter of the two in shock was full blown red, from the back of your neck, to the tip of your ears.

"Shima, you sly dog. You knew I was going to ask him out right now!" Aki's comment had caused steam to practically blow out of the your ears.

"W-what?" a small squeak was heard coming from you. The two brothers paid you no mind as the situation's aura became a bit competitive. 

"You hadn't asked him out yet, so I took the chance to come clean before you."

"Still! You don't do that kind of thing! Where'd you get all this courage from?"

And the conversation continued like that for a good few minutes before they were stopped by a loud slam against the table they were seated at. Aki and Shima turned their heads to face you, who wore an angry look, but cheeks still aflame from embarrassment. 

"Listen you two! I'm not too entirely sure what brought this on, or what's going on, but you shouldn't be talking like this! Besides, it's not about who asked me first, but of who I like more!" you lectured, regretting your words once you noticed the two seemed much more immersed with you.

"Well then..." Shima had started off pushing up his glasses that had begun to slide down the bridge of his nose.

"Who do you like more?" Aki had asked, causing you to feel like you were under major pressure. You opened your mouth to speak, only having no words and stutters of your voice come out.

"Shima, are you even sure you like (Y/n)? Earlier you said you weren't interested, so that would mean that I'd be a better option." Aki said. Your eye widened in shock as you tried to make sense of things.

"S-Shima... Is that true?" You softly asked. He only looked down before nodding. 

"I change my mind though. I wouldn't trust you in my brother's hands. I'd like it if I knew you're okay by my side."

"Shima! You're making yourself seem better than me! Give me a chance to be better than you too!"

You were left in more thought once Shima had made his small little confession. Then a bright idea, in your opinion, suddenly popped in your head.

"I know! I really like you both too, and I'm not sure if you two would be okay with this but, why don't we try this three way thing out? I mean, we're already here so we might as well all go out on a date. If you don't want to that's fine. It's just I really like both of you equally, and it's just a suggestion." you said, hiding behind your hands as you went on with your idea. It sounded weirder than it did in your head.

Unbeknownst to you, the two brothers seemed to like that idea. It was better than not having you to themselves at all.

"(Y/n), it seems that from today on wards, you have yourself two boyfriends." 

______________________________________

W e l l

I have a few other updates that have been through my editor and read to publish right after this one, so I'll post them every other day if I remember. I have terrible memory but I'll try to remember this.

What foods do you like?

For me anything really hecking spicy is heaven.

Next up: Oikawa Tooru