Bertholdt Hoover- Blue

Requested by: otaku-sugoii

okay, so I said I was going to do the Gon and Killua (fluff) request in the last update, but I decided to change it to the Hisoka (lime) option because it felt more easier for me, so that's going to be released on a later date. Sorry, to the person who requested that.

°B!MR°

<Anime: Attack on Titan>

[Modern! AU]

I hope you enjoy this update!

_____________________________________

Soft murmurs along with the occasional laughter filled the coffee scented establishment on a cool day. It felt welcoming to Bertholdt, the employees working to the best of their abilities to keep satisfactory harmony within the customers.

It was close to an hour away from noon, meaning there was already quite a line formed, which was usually spent killing time on his phone. During the wait, Bertholdt had the time to check the weather, and recheck his schedule for the day, allowing him to see that he would be able enjoy his hot Starbucks latte sitting at one of the table

As it was his turn to ask for his order the first thing that came into Bertholdt mind was blue.

His breath was almost taken away, really, with the smile he was witnessing reaching up to the eyes, making soft creases appear at the corner of the man's eyes. To say baby blue hair appeared as if it was made for the worker could have been an understatement. It felt like he made the color himself.

Bertholdt had to remind himself that he had to order, and he felt like there was little difference in etiquette when it came to giving his order and having a regular conversation with an old friend.

As Bertholdt stood off to the side, waiting for his order, he would sometimes watch as the man with blue hair would work with experienced hands at preparing his drink. The color stood out from the place, a light, cool color clashing in a warm environment.

The outfit worn by the blue haired man was a pair of grey jeans, royal blue suspenders hanging off them, accompanied by a striped navy blue t-shirt. The green apron worn by all the workers felt off on the man, but there was nothing that could be done about it.

The name was unknown of the man with blue hair, but Bertholdt managed to catch his name as he went to go pick up his drink. (Y/n).

"Here's your drink, Bertholdt. Hope you enjoy it." he said, placing the cup on the counter, sliding it over to the taller of the two, lips tugged into a warm and soft curve, cheeks gently dipping in to create small dimples.

Bertholdt returned the smile given to him, and muttered a quick 'thank you' before walking over to a table he had planned on sitting at from the start. As he sat down, he pulled out his phone, replying to some messages, and looking at recent news going on worldwide. As he finished his drink and neared the end of an article he was skimming through, an image showing a school of fishes swimming in an aquarium reminded him of the the worker behind the counter.

Bertholdt tried to sneak a peek at him once more, but realized that he was no longer there, a different person in his place taking orders, and preparing orders. He was surprised about the disappointment that had formed in the pit of his stomach when he took notice of this. (Y/n) seemed like a nice guy to have a long, and meaningful conversation with.