Mori- Close call

°B!MR°

<Anime: Ouran High School Host Club>

I'm going to set up my chapters like this now bc it's more convenient for me :)
This was requested by choochoo28
Enjoy~
____________________________________

"Honey senpai? Where's Mori senpai?" Haruhi asked her senior. Honey senpai opened his eyes that were closed in delight from eating cake before. He looked around in wonder before setting his plate of sweets down.

"He was here just a second ago! Where could he have gone?" Honey senpai asked as he searched the room.

The twins glanced at each other when they heard about the missing Mori before sneaking up behind Haruhi. "We might have an idea as to where he went." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison.

This action startled their classmate, causing her to get annoyed for a split second, registering their words afterwards.

"Huh? Then where could he be? I've never really seen him and Honey senpai without the other." 

Hikaru had somehow managed to grab the lolita senior who was still going around looking for Mori. "You two just follow us."

~~~

The four students hid behind a tree, watching a singular silhouette standing on a large grassy area.

"What the heck?! Are we still even on the school campus?" Haruhi whispered to her friends, amazed at the size of the school once again.

"Shhh! You'll blow our cover!" Kaoru whisper yelled to her. Just as Honey senpai was about to call out to his cousin, Hikaru covered his mouth, only making muffled noises come out.

"Just wait Honey senpai. It shouldn't take any longer." As soon as Hikaru whispered those words, another figure was approaching Mori.

"Mori! I'm sorry I'm late! I was being held back by a couple people!" He apologized as he neared.

The male was considerably shorter than Mori, but he still stood taller than Haruhi in her opinion. He had (h/c) locks falling over his (s/c) face, and bright (e/c) eyes.

(I tried to make the readers appearance as descriptive as possible without trying to make it seem biased. Sorry if it doesn't match yourself or your oc)

"Who's that?" Honey asked while pointing to the stranger. The twins shrugged before answering.

"We don't know much about him..."

"... but we do know he's a second year at our school by the name of (Y/n)..."

"...That's about it though."

A bead of sweat fell from from Haruhi's forehead as she struck her usual 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"Okay but how do you two know Mori-senpai was going to meet up with him?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. The twins shrugged once more.

"We don't know."

"But truthfully we've followed Mori more than once to this place."

Haruhi let out a sigh, and turned to talk to Honey, realizing he was gone afterwards.

"Oh, there goes Honey-senpai." Hikaru said, turning Haruhi's head to see the blonde senior casually strolling up to the other two.

"This should be fun to watch." Kaoru mumbled, leaning forward.

"You guys! Let's go get him! He could be disrupting some important conversation or something!" Haruhi said, forcefully dragging the two.

"But it's not what you think Haruhi."

"Yeah, they're just dating."

That made Haruhi stop in her tracks before becoming flustered.

"M-Mori-senpai's dating someone? How do you two know?!" Haruhi questioned, before they twins looked past her.

"You got their full attention Haruhi."

"Now we have no choice but to go."

Haruhi groaned as she did her best to calm down in less than a second. She was just surprised that Mori was capable of dating someone that was, well, someone.

"Hey Mori-senpai..." Haruhi nervously chuckled as Mori had no reaction. She turned to Honey and (Y/n), who were talking a bit before Haruhi and the twins made their way to the three.

"Um, nice meeting you (Y/n)-senpai." Haruhi said with a small bow.

"Oh? Likewise... erm..." he trailed off, not sure how to address her.

"I'm Haruhi. These two behind me are Hikaru and Kaoru." She introduced. (Y/n) smiled as he gave a small bow as well.

"Well nice to meet you three but... can I ask how you know my name? It's the first time we meet, isn't it?" (Y/n) asked. Mori stared at Haruhi, as if he wanted to hear the answer as well.

The twins gently pushed Haruhi forward, grinning.

"Go ahead Haruhi." Hikaru insisted.

"Yeah, how do you know his name?" Kaoru asked 'innocently'. Haruhi vowed to get the twins later for that, but for now she had to come up with an excuse.

"Ah well you see... Mori... senpai... talked a lot about you!" Haruhi blurted out. (Y/n) had a shocked look before it morphed into an embarrassed one.

"O-oh! Really? How nice of him." (Y/n) said, with a quick glance to Mori, who was now staring at him.

"I wouldn't have thought he talked about me. I mean, all we do is study together and he's not much of a talker. No offense." The (h/c) haired male said, receiving a nod from Mori.

"Oh yeah! (Y/n) was just talking about what material they were going to cover today!" Honey spoke up. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hands and held them to his chest.

"Alright. Since you two are studying I'll let you borrow Takashi for today! Please take care of him!" Honey said with a cute smile before making his way back to the host club after giving Mori a big hug.

"So you two aren't dating?" The twins suddenly asked in unison. Haruhi was shocked at the bluntness of the two, about to scold them before (Y/n) began laughing.

"I'm dating someone. Besides, Taka-chan and I just study when we're together. Where'd you guys get the idea that we're dating." He said, nudging Mori's side, as if he was encouraging him to laugh along. He only cracked a small smile that was barely seen by Haruhi.

"Well... now that this is all cleared up, I should really take these two and give them a talk about assuming. Sorry for bothering you two." She said, bowing.

(Y/n) smiled kindly, telling them that it wasn't a problem and waved until they were gone.

"That was close, huh?" (Y/n) asked to the taller student next to him. Mori gave a light 'hm' in response as he gave the (h/c) haired male his full attention.

"Well now that we have the rest of the day to ourselves, why don't we go on a quick date?" (M/n) suggested, sparkles in his eyes.

Mori couldn't say 'no' to that, and it's not like he even wanted to. It would technically be their first official date. He sure didn't want to pass up this rare opportunity.

"It sounds nice."

____________________________________

Do you guys have kik?

And if so, would you like to be in a random chat?

I like memes btw

Next up is: Erwin x Male Reader