Shrek- ILY2

<Anime: Shrek>

Someone told me I should do this. I did.

Enjoy.

______________________________________

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"(Y/n)-sama, I want to confess something to you." The green ogre stated with a dark purple blush coating his cheeks.

"What is it Shrek?" I asked my long time friend.

"I-I want to know if you think my swamp could hold another person to live with me." He asked for my opinion. I held my chin in thought before giving a light shrug.

"If you live there Shrek, then it's obviously habitable for another person, but if you want to live with them then you'd have to change up a few of your lifestyles to be content with it." I answered honestly. Shrek looked down before giving me a shy smile.

Oh, how I loved seeing his yellow teeth shining like the sun.

Yes, I love the ogre with all my heart and more, but he just sees me as a human friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he's talking about living with someone it has to be that one pretty ogre, Fiona who lives five swamps down. Shrek rescued Fiona from the tower a few years back, but apparently she was in love with another ogre. They kissed and now aren't together anymore. (Let's say this happened)

I've seen the way she looks at Shrek when they talk, and I've also seen how abnormally shy Shrek is when he talks to her.

"Are you going to ask Fiona to live with you?" I asked, feeling a little down.

"What? No! I don't love her like that!" He yelled, waving his arms in front of himself.

"Then why'd you ask me if it's possible another person could live with you?" I asked, having no clue as to what he was getting at.

"I want you to live with me! I love you!" He shouted.

"No way! I love you too!"

"Let's get married tomorrow!"

"Sure fam. Kiss me."

We kissed and we went inside his little comfortable hut to prepare the wedding tomorrow.

"Hey Shrek since we're getting married tomorrow, wanna fucc? You seem thI C c 👌" I suggested we do. A light purple hue erupted from his cheeks, all the way up to his ears.

"I'm scared I won't be good enough for you." He said before I kissed the top of his bald head.

"You'll always be enough for me. I love you Shrek." I said while caressing his cheek.

"Alright. Only because I love you too."

And we lived happily ever after with the exception of Donkey.

______________________________________

I'm proud bye 👋 🚭♿♿

What's your favorite kind on lamp?

Mine are those that are long and really tall and have that one dog cone kind of design on top y'know.

Next up: Crona x Male reader