Tooru Oikawa- Are You Okay?

Requested by: MikuoHatsune08

°S!T!MR°

<Anime: Haikyuu!>

This is smut but not good smut

Kinda important a/n at the end maybe depends on the person

Enjoy!

______________________________________

You could say that you enjoyed every single little thing Oikawa would do to you in the bedroom. It was pretty hot what he could do with those hands that weren't only used for setting and serving.

Right now, he was giving you such an amazing show with those strong, pretty hands of his. He was in front of you, his back facing you, fingering his ass for you to see.

You could do nothing but watch and look for any form of release, which was difficult considering that you were sitting with your back pressed against the head of the bed, both hands tied behind you.

"Holy fucking shit. Tooru, hurry." You groaned, bucking your hips into the air, your leaking member encased around nothing. Oikawa did nothing but slow down his movements as he turned to look back at your pitiful form. He pushed his hips back, giving you a closer look as to exactly what he was doing.

"(Y/n)~ You have to learn to be more- ah! Be more patient!~" Oikawa said, eyes carrying a mischievous glint to them. You only shuddered at the smirk he gave you along with his response.

You felt like cumming right then and there, untouched, but you knew better than that. Oikawa wouldn't let you get away with it. It wouldn't be the first time it happened. Oikawa had that sort of affect on you.

Finally, as if destiny wanted to give you a small break, Oikawa slid his slick fingers out of his pink swollen hole. You licked your lips in anticipation, your eyes hungrily roaming his perfect body.

Oikawa turned around, and crawled onto you, straddling you as he felt you up. His hands delicately, yet somehow seductively ran from your jaw, to your neck, to your chest, down to your torso. You watched with deep, and quick breaths as his eyes flickered from your equally intense eyes, to your exposed dick, then back to your gaze.

Oikawa leaned on you, your chests touching each other now. He passionately kissed you, and you kissed back as well, waiting for a moment like this. He pulled back too soon for your liking with a smug grin and a lick to his lips.

"So tasty~" he whispered, lightly kissing the jaw he traced before, then littering your neck area with the press of his lips. He stopped on a certain spot that made your breath catch in the back of your throat.

You felt Oikawa give you a few good tugs at your cock as he bit down on your neck, lightly sucking and nipping the same spot.

"T-Tooru- I- Oh my- fuck." You cursed, throwing your head back due to the intense pleasure being given to you. You felt Oikawa hum against your throat, giving the now reddish spot a long lick before lifting his head to look at you with eyes of a predator about to devour it's prey whole. His hand kept on moving, speeding up.

"What is it, (Y/n)? Do you want me to just stop and leave like nothing happened? Or do you want me to blindfold you as well? Maybe you want me to record this so whenever you feel lonely, you can just jerk yourself off with no shame. Do you want me to leave bite marks everywhere so that everyone knows that you're taken? What do you want (Y/n)? Use your words or I won't be able to do anything about it." Oikawa said, sliding his body down so that his face was now placed between your legs.

"Tooru wait-"

"Just tell me what you want me to do (Y/n)~ Anything you want? Maybe something tighter than my mouth?" Oikawa added suggestively, kissing the tip of your length, before taking you whole. As soon as you felt him go down to the base, your arms reflexively went to grab his hair, but they stayed in place due to being bound down.

"Up, Tooru. On top..." You had managed to get out. After Oikawa had bobbed his head down a few times he came back up with a pop, leaving you breathless. He continued to stroke your aching cock, leaving all rationality you had behind.

"What is it? On top? Do you want me to just focus on the head?" He questioned, sucking harshly on your tip, then running his tongue over the slit repeatedly, the movement of his hands never stopping, nor decreasing in speed.

"Top... Ride..." You struggled to say between your labored gasps, your hands showing much more resistance against the rope.

"Ride? Oh, you want me to ride you?" Oikawa asked, as if ignoring the obvious hint. You nodded your head feverishly up and down, shutting your eyes tightly once you felt him moving to sit on top of your pelvic area.

"You want me to ride you like a dirty bitch, huh? You'd like that a lot, wouldn't you? Your cock ramming deep into my ass? Who's the dirtier one of us two?" Oikawa asked as he grabbed your rock hard member to line up with his puckered entrance. He let out a light moan as he made his way down, until you were completely in him.

"T-The one who's getting dick up his ass," Oikawa paused momentarily as his eyes fluttered shut for a brief period of time, hips subconsciously rolling onto yours before he continued, chocolate brown irises staring down at you full of lust, "or the one who wants the other to ride him like some animal in heat?"

~~~

"(Y/n), are you sure your wrists are okay? They have marks! Oh, did I bite your neck too hard? Does it hurt? Is it bleeding? What about-" Oikawa was silenced with your laughter.

"Tooru, for the hundredth time, I'm fine. I feel great, in fact! If anything it should be me asking if you're feeling okay." You said, standing up from the bed.

Oikawa only pouted as he stood up along with you, clinging onto your arm. "But still! I don't want you to get too overwhelmed, and I want to make sure that you're feeling it when we do it." Oikawa mumbled. You faced him, giving him a hug.

"You worry about those kinds of things? You don't need to worry about that though. It's always perfect if it's you." You assured.

He gave a proud grin before letting go of you and making his way to the bathroom door on the other side of the room.

"Alright then! Are you going to take a shower with me? This cum in my ass isn't going to fish itself." He offered, giving a light wink before disappearing behind the door.

"Tooru, you fucking addict." You whispered to yourself before joining him.

______________________________________

Man I haven't written lemons in a while. I wrote this before the Katsuki one if that makes any sense. I didn't write out the whole thing because then I felt it would get too long.

I kinda want to know, but would you guys be down to have a more variety of things to be able to request on here? Like more than just anime (but like I still love anime) or would you guys prefer I have a whole different book so that it doesn't all get mixed up?

Like I would love to write about t.v. shows, movies, and other stuff, but would y'all be down for it?

Anyway, I hoped this was to your liking and see you next time!

Up next: Yuri Katsuki