Lancer- Believe Me

°B!MR°

<Anime: Fate/Zero>

Requested by xxdark_kamuixx
Not too long update.
Enjoy.

_________________________________
~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"(Y/n), what are you up to?" Lancer asked as I stood up from my hiding spot.

"I was um, birdwatching." I explained, pointing at nothing in the air. As soon as he turned to look for the nonexistent creature, I made a run for it. I wasn't going to admit that I was watching him practice using his spears because I had a crush on him.

"Boo." A voice said as I crashed into something. I fell onto my bottom, making a mental note to escape with my eyes open next time.

"Oh, um, what brings you here Lancer?" I asked, standing up and trying to play it cool.

"I can ask you the same thing. Now why were you spying on me?" He questioned taking a step closer as I took a step back.

"I-I was not spying on you! I was looking for... rocks to add to my... collection!" I shouted, feeling my face beginning to turn red.

"I thought you said you were bird watching. Exposed." He chuckled. I swear I got pregnant hearing his soft laughter.

"F-Fine! I was watching you! Are you happy?!" I shouted, embarrassed that I actually admitted it.

"But why were you watching me?" He asked in a low voice, his face centimeters away from mine. I don't even know when he moved closer.

"I... was... watching... you... because..." I mumbled quietly, trying to come up with an excuse. I took a few steps back to get some space.

"(Y/n), stop thinking and just tell me why. If you don't I'm only going to assume." He stated. Maybe his thoughts as to why I was stalking him aren't the same reasons of why I was actually doing it.

"Well then why do you think I did it?" I asked, getting ready to agree to anything he was about to say.

"You like me."

"Yes! That's the reason!" I shouted afterwards, almost immediately. It took me a minute to process what I had just done before stammering like an idiot, trying to take it back.

"So you weren't watching me because you like me? Such a shame. Here I thought we both shared the same feelings." He said, obviously feigning hurt. I stood in front of him, not sure if I understood right.

He couldn't possibly be saying that he likes me too... right?

"W-wait. So you're saying that you... like me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much." He said with a grin on his face. I was still trying to comprehend when he walked up to me, and gave me a small peck on the lips.

I felt like I was about to faint after the action, but I stayed standing. I felt my lips while my head felt like it was going to explode.

"Was that too much for you? I'll have to learn to restrain myself then~."

"Stop teasing! I swear-" I was about to scold him further when a thought crossed my mind.

"But... Lancer. Are we even allowed to do this? You're a servant, and I'm just a regular person. I'm not a mage, and I've already put my nose in this 'Holy Grail War' thing too far. What if-" I was ranting until Lancer covered my mouth with one of his hands.

"(Y/n), I'll win the war for you. I'll make it so that we can stay together. I'm beyond happy that I was able to meet you despite the circumstances. I won't waste this blessing that fate has given me so I'll win this for us. Believe me." He said, giving me a gentle look.

"... Alright. I believe in you."

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too."

____________________________________

What's your favorite country?

Mine's Mars.

That's it for now so I'll see you next time.
Next up: Mori x Uke! Male Reader