Shouto Todoroki- Square One

°N/S!MR°

<Anime: Boku no Hero Academia>

Requested by: Fuffymutt

My playlist got me feeling so this was the outcome of that. Idk I kinda like this tho ngl also my headaches stopped suddenly and I'm not sure if I should be glad or even more worried sjksjsk

I hope you enjoy this :)))

________________________________________

You awoke suddenly and found yourself in the middle of your dorm. The floor had made your arms and legs stiff, adding onto the confusion building up inside of you.

You had no clue what you were doing on the floor. Sitting up, you raked through your memory of the previous night. It felt almost impossible to recollect anything due to how lightheaded you were feeling. You noticed your light was on, and went up to turn it off sluggishly.

Now you were enveloped in complete darkness, which confused you even further. Opening your curtains, you saw that it was pitch black outside.

You began feeling frustrated. The last thing you were able to remember was studying a bit on your desk. Looking over the area, you saw it was only occupied by a single shut off laptop, one you didn't remember having.

Waiting a bit by the window until you felt well enough to move more, you marched yourself up to the device. Feeling the keys, you pressed on one you assumed to be the power button.

What surprised you the most was the picture that filled up the screen.

It was of you and Todoroki. It looked like it was meant to be a selfie with only yourself in it, but Todoroki who was in the background had looked up at just the right time.

Unsure of when that picture was taken, and feeling anxiety of not being able to piece things together, you shut the laptop, standing still in the dimly lit room. Very little made sense.

Distress settled in you completely and you rushed out of your dorm to the dark hall, just wanting to see a person. Anyone would do, as long as they could explain what was going on.

Your chest feeling tight, and your stomach turning into knots, you mumbled to yourself. You tried assuring yourself. Nothing was wrong. Someone must have gone into your room and placed that laptop there. They must have put away your books and notebook away. That was the only thing you could tell yourself as you rushed to the elevator of your floor.

You wished to see someone, but you didn't want to barge into someone's room and just scare them because of something that was a small deal. You were just confused. A little scared, but mainly confused and disoriented. Once you reached the common room, you bolted straight to a couch.

You decided you would ask whoever went down with you first. Of course, you spent the rest of the night wide awake, trying to come up with explanations to your situation. Once morning did arrive, you found your drowsiness finally kicking in. Right as you were about to drift off to sleep, you felt a shake at your shoulders.

"(M/n)? What are you doing up so early?" You turned to face Midoriya- no, Todoroki. Unsure how you mixed the two up, especially considering how different they were, you ruled it out as fatigue.

"Me?" You racked your brain, trying to remember why exactly you had gone down. "Oh! I was scared. My room was different. I think my bed position was completely off too."

You barely noticed Todoroki looking at you strangely, as your head was starting to throb painfully. Then you suddenly had a moment of realization.

"Have you always been this, uh, attentive?" You asked. Yeah, you noticed that Todoroki seemed more open to everyone in the class, but it wasn't to the point where he would go out of his way to make sure you were fine. Was he trying to make an effort?