mistletoe shirt

"Artiee?" Alfred called out to his boyfriend as he walked out to the living room.

"What?" The British man asked, looking up from the book he was reading.

"Look at this shirt I got from Francis, pretty sweet, huh?" Taking a look at the shirt there really wasn't anything special. It was just plain white with a picture of a mistlet-oh...

"You," Arthur started, "are the biggest idiot I've ever met."

"What? Why?" Alfred pouted.

"Just because you have an image of a mistletoe above your crotch does not mean I'm gonna kiss your..." He trailed off, hoping that Alfred got what he was implying on.

"Kiss my what-now?" Arthur's face reddened.

"You know!"

"No I don't know, kiss my what?" Alfred leaned onto the couch, smirking as he looked at the blushing Brit.

"Your dick!" Arthur yelled at last.

"What about it?"

"I'm not gonna kiss your bloody dick just because there is a mistletoe above your crotch!"

"Aw why not?"

"Because who in the bloody hell does that?"

"Umm... girls?"

"That is awfully sexist and... do I look like a bloody girl to you?" Alfred went silent for a moment when Arthur actually realized what he was wearing. A pink sweater with bows and fairies on it that matched his pants to go with his green bunny slippers.

Arthur groaned and put his head on his hands, his face red as a beet.

"Why am I dating you again?" He asked to no one.

"Because I'm so awesome and you love me." Alfred gave him a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"Yes I do, but I'm still not kissing your dick." Arthur said, his voice muffled.

"Can I at least get a kiss on the lips though?" The Brit looked up to see Alfred pouting with his puppy dog eyes. Rolling his eyes, Arthur smiled and pecked him on the nose before kissing him.

-
Word count: 299

{i actually really like this one!}

"You're wearing a shirt with a picture of mistletoe above your pants and you think it's clever but it's really not."
Written by: @unadult