$100.00

Michelle - Seychelles

"Hey Alfred!" Said man turned to see Michelle, one of his co-workers.

"Oh hey Michelle, what's up?" He asked casually.

"Well- this is just a random out of place question sorry. Francis and I were talking and we were just wondering... would you kiss someone for 100.00 dollars?"

Alfred stared into her brown eyes for a second before shrugging. "It depends on who."

Michelle pondered for a moment. "How about... Arthur?" She smirked, seeing the Englishman quietly eavesdropping their conversation while drinking water.

"You kidding? I would pay $100.00 to kiss Arthur." Alfred says with a slightly red face.

Michelle nodded, noticing how Arthur in the background started viciously coughing up the water he just drank.

Bonus:-
Alfred turning and noticing, immediately rushed to help.

"Shit dude you okay?!" He asked patting him on the back.

"I-I'm fine, thank you..." Arthur replied, with a flushed face.

"Don't be choking on water now dude, s'dangerous."

Arthur nodded shyly, trying not to look like he was eavesdropping earlier... when Michelle suddenly came up behind them.

"Hey Alfred, can I ask you something?"

Alfred turned to her and shrugged, "Sure."

She pulled him away before pointing at his chest, "I will pay you $100.00 to kiss Arthur- now go." Michelle shoved him back to where Arthur was.

Alfred stared back at her shockingly, before shaking his head, turning to Arthur... and quickly pecked him on the lips before rushing away.

Arthur touched his lips, his face scarlet, before smiling softly.

-
Word count: 249

{eh prefer the old ending but I needed to satisfy my (u)sukiness and have something usuk. Also last one for now, probably will publish more but it's late, and I have a lot of long one shots planned so will take while... have these two fluff for the time being!}

-b