Chapter 5

Howard sighed in relief, he had been able to take the camera and smash the memory card into pieces. Dream had run away during the whole mess shouting something about being late, she was like the rabbit from Alice in wonderland.

"This was so not Bruce." Was all he could say about the situation, Heidi was heartbroken about them camera and threatened death to her brother. He of course didn't care.

"I'm late!" Dream was running down the street at top speed, if there were a cop around she would've been pulled over. She skidded around the corner avoiding people, she then stopped at a small blue house breathing heavily. This was her home it had two houses beside her, one was a light peach colored house in a suburban house style. She would look at it and compare it to hers that seemed like a lonely castle.

"You?" She looked towards the house to see Randy Cunningham standing right at its door. Her eyes instantly widened as his glared, she turned away quickly fumbling with her house keys while she quickly walked to the front door, "You're my neighbor!? Aw, you've gotta be kidding me." He groaned, this made Dream feel bad when the door suddenly opened hitting her in the face, she fell back to see her older brother, Chase.

"What are you doing?" He asked her, she glanced at Randy before looking down as tears began to pile up. Chase glanced at Randy with a stronger glare, "Who are you?" He asked, Randy was slightly intimidated by the taller man, "I swear if you mess with my sis-"

"Chase," Dream began grabbing his sleeve, "Please, he-" She glanced at Randy, "He's not doing anything." She finished, Chase nodded leading her into the house before giving Randy an evil look.

"Why are you late?" He asked, Dream walked up the large set of stair resting her head on the rail.

"I was at an arcade with a friend." She explained, Chase raised an eyebrow.

"Huh, you've never done that before." He said, Dream nodded starting up the stairs again.

"I've never had friends before." She whispered to herself. Dream wasn't much of a talker, she was always by herself when she was younger despite her bright smile and friendly eyes. She was approachable but she was never able to make friends, most of her problems were with girls. They hated her for the attention she would get for her blue eyes, boys were the gender she got along with better.

Dream's room was somewhat neat with a few books and video games scattered here and there, her daily routine was to get home immediately after school, do her homework, and play video games until the sun went down. This was the daily life of Dream Maybor, that is until now.