Chapter 11

"No!" Dream yelled, she bashed her fist on the arcade machine. Theresa slurped her soda with a laugh, Howard was wolfing down a pizza before almost spitting it out.

"Funny." Howard said with a mouth full of pizza, Dream turned to them with slightly watered eyes.

"Don't laugh at me!" She whined sitting at their table, her picture was still up on the wall from her last visit. Howard glanced at his phone to see a message pop up from Randy.

"Is Dream talking about me to Theresa?" He asked, Howard glanced at the girls. Dream was currently explaining the beauty and fascination she has with video games.

"No, why?" He texted back joining into the conversation, he ultimately sided with Dream as he loves Grace Puncher more than anything.

"Cause she hates me." His phone rang, he glanced at it before sending a quick reply.

"I know, but she won't do that." He replied turning back to the conversation, Dream seemed happy and excited that she was out with friend but she kept glancing at the clock every now and then.

"How do you know?" Randy asked, Howard rolled his eyes not wanting to reply but he still did.

"Because, I'm her friend." And with that he stopped replying to Randy. Six o'clock then hit and Dream's phone went off, she glanced at it before biting her lip.

"I've gotta go guys," She stood up from her seat and waving to her two friends, "See you guys on Monday." Theresa and Howard watched her leave.

"She's hiding something." Theresa automatically said, Howard turned to her and she watched her friend leave the arcade.

"What makes you say that?" He asked, Theresa glanced at him before leaning back in her seat. She crossed her arms and squinted at Dream's back.

"She's my best friend," She began with a sigh, "I can read her like a book."