Chapter 30

She couldn't breathe, the person she liked even loved had been using her this whole time.

"Yes, I was using her," Having the confirming words come out of his mouth made it worse, "I asked her as the ninja to help, but after that-" Howard cut him off once again.

"I don't want to hear your excuse!" He yelled and before he could yell anymore, the two heard a thud from the other side of the corner as Dream backed into the wall. Randy felt all color from his face drain as Dream stood there with tears streaming down her cheeks, she turned and began to run.

"Dream!" He was about to chase her when Howard stopped him, "What are you doing, she'll get stanked." He glared at Randy before he himself chased after Dream. The sorcerer was shocked at how well his plan was going, he didn't really know what upset her but gosh it was one heck of a tear storm.

Dream locked herself in the bathroom, her tears still streamed to no end, she didn't understand. How could she not of have known that he was using her? She gripped onto her hair as her mind yelled out insults.

"Dream," She could hardly hear him over all her sobbing, "Please come out," She stayed still, a green mist began to surround her, "We'll go the arcade, will that make you feel better?" She grabbed the necklace Randy gave her, she clenched onto it before burying her face into her knees.

"Go away!" Her voice cracked, the green mist slowly seeped through the cracked of her hands. Howard didn't know what else to do, he was about to leave when silence overtook the situation, he began to worry.

"Dream?" Instead of a voice response a growl replied to him, his eyes widened when a wolf ran from out of the bathroom, it roared loudly at Howard. At that moment the bell rang and students were standing at he doorway to the cafeteria and the hallways, they stared between Howard and the wolf.

"Run!" A voice yelled, Howard turned to run when the wolf grabbed onto his shirt and swung him into the wall. It neared, that's when Howard took in account the slightly teared clothes it was wearing and the necklace around its neck.

"Dream?" He asked, the wolf's eyes went from black to sky blue before returning to all black, she growled closing in on him.

"Hey!" She turned to see the ninja standing behind the two, he was about to attack when Howard stopped him.

"It's Dream, don't hurt her!"