Chapter 14

Dream stared into Randy's eyes, she was still laying on her back contemplating the situation carefully.

"Do- do you need help?" She snapped back to reality her eyes locking back into Randy's. He stared at her before reaching an arm, she quickly stood up rejecting his help.

"No!" She yelled, Randy seemed hurt by this but she paid no mind as she picked up her book, "I've gotta go." She quickly said before running away, Randy sighed kicking a piece of paper that had fallen out of Dream's books.

"I guess, there's no fixing this mess," He said to himself, he looked down at the paper to see scribbles all over. He picked it up and opened it to see a list of people's names, one was scratched out completely leaving him curious as to whose name was underneath. On the top is said 'Possible Ninja Identity', "She's trying to figure out who the Ninja is."

"Everyone run!" He dropped the paper when a giant robot arm burst through the wall as students ran through the halls, he instantly ran to the bathroom. The ninja landed on the school roof watching the robot tear into the school, he held his chin thinking of a plan, there was a sudden yell coming from where the robot was.

"What the?" He jumped onto the ground to see that Dream was being held by her hoodie, the robot seemed to reach out for her. The ninja reached out his hand calling to Dream, "Dream, grab my hand!" She turned to him and reached out.

"I can't my hood is stuck!" She yelled, the ninja took out his sword and steadied his hand, she flinched when she felt released from the robots grip as the Ninja picked her up and ran. The robot stood chasing after the two, The ninja left Dream on the roof and wrapped her in his scarf.

"Wait here." He told her, he leaped down as Dream watched him. The robot charged at The ninja tossing his sword away and pressing him against the side of the school.

"I've gotta help him," Dream said to herself, she felt the scarf on her neck before taking it off and running to the roof adjacent to the robot. The robot raised a hand to crush the ninja only for the scarf to wrap around its wrist, "Ninja, hurry!" She yelled, The ninja was amazed at how strong she was but snapped out when she began to slip down the roof.

"Okay," He said reaching into his suit before his eyes widened. His sword was not two feet away but out of reach, "My sword!" He shouted, Dream looked at him before using the scarf to swing down onto the ground.

"Catch!" She yelled tossing the sword towards him, he caught it and sliced the robots arm off before grabbing Dream and using the scarf to swing around the robot to cut it in half. He looked at Dream amazed of her bravery.

"We're a good team." He said to her, she smiled back.

"We sure are."