Chapter 21

Mcfist sighed, Viceroy had been telling him to keep his impatience under wraps as his capturing robot was only half done, of course this only made him more impatient.

"Why is it taking so long!" He yelled slamming his metal fist on the table, suddenly something flickered and the sorcerer appeared.

"Mcfist!" He yelled, Mcfist stood up quickly with a grunt.

"What!?" He shouted, the sorcerer rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you and you're little builder are doing, but we need to find a way to get to the ninja." He complained, Viceroy came into view.

"Actually we have a plan," He offered dragging out some blueprints, "We're building a robot that will capture a girl that the ninja seems to care about." The sorcerer raised an eyebrow.

"A girl?" He asked, Viceroy nodded as he pulled out a picture of Dream, the sorcerer began to laugh evilly.

"What?" Mcfist said slightly annoyed, the sorcerer put his hands together as he began to hatch his plan.

"This girl is on the point of breaking," He began conjuring up a small tiny version of the girl, "And as soon as she reaches it, I'll turn her into a monster," The small girl turned into a shaded green monster, "The ninja wouldn't dare hurt her, and then she'll kill him!" He made a small ninja appear before the monster attacked him, "Its perfect!"

"That's actually not a bad plan," Viceroy said slightly impressed, "The robot could capture them in an enclosed space giving the ninja nowhere to run." Mcfist stared at the two before groaning.

"Will this take longer?" He whined like a child, the sorcerer nodded.

"It'll be at least a week or two," He brought up, "I've been watching that girl, she seems to have feelings towards a boy but she's too oblivious to realize," He continued before laughing once again, "And now she's setting him up with her best friend!" He picked up a small ball that held the image of Randy and Dream sitting in the arcade, "How pitiful."

Dream felt a shiver up her spin but she brushed it off as being cold, Randy looked at her pulling out his phone ready to take notes.

"Tell me everything about Theresa," He begged, Randy wanted to play it safe he didn't know what he was feeling towards Dream but he didn't want to think something out of proportion, "Her likes and her dislikes." Dream smiled feeling a slight pain in her chest before brushing it aside.

"Sure."